can anyone shed some light

findvikas

True.... and more than your keyboard keep your mind in control and trade only when you are 100% confident and accept it that you were wrong if you hit SL instead of modifying the SL :)

Market makes the news, its never news that makes the market.

Last edited:
adultvish

Leave the reasons for the market movement to the media. It is human nature to find reasons for everything. Market can move up/down on good/bad news.

Market goes up on low inflations numbers
Market ignores low inflation numbers and tanks
Market tanks on interest rate hike.
Market rebounds ignoring interest rate hike.

Take your pick. The headlines keep changing every hour because it is the media's job to feed us reason. The reason for market movement is very complex and to give one reason for its movements would be simplifying to an extreme degree.

As a trader, ignore the news, ignore the views, ignore the rumours, ignore the results, ignore the other markets, see what your screen is telling you. IF the screen tells you to buy you buy and if it tells you to sell, you sell.

The market will do what it has to do. Be ready to do whatever you have to do when the market does what it does. The only thing you control is the keyboard.
thanx bro
my screen told me to buy and i bought
but I dunno whether I done it correct or not

hindalco chart is showing good strength at bottoms
likely to be double bottom in 60 minute chart with good volume support

same housing dev and infra
though hind uni is a little bit doubtful

trader.trends

hindalco chart is showing good strength at bottoms
likely to be double bottom in 60 minute chart with good volume support

same housing dev and infra
though hind uni is a little bit doubtful
Hey, I thought you missed the intraday trades. If your trades are positional, why worry with one day's blip. On a daily time frame the market just lost 35 points and we did not create a new low today and if your stops are deeper perhaps you can take a fresh look tomorrow.

deneb

Guys did you see Mittali's face.She always find some ridiculous answers for market movement.Yesterday IT stocks moved because of a expected good result from believe it or not Cognizant. It is not listed in India and is mostly a US company. Today she was looking at Asia, Europe Dow futures.Finally she found the answer it is the budget. Every time the market moves she has to have answer for why it is doing so. I dont Know why the media cant just say the truth that they dont know the reason instead of saying ridiculous things and making a joke of themselves.I am just quoting Mittali as an example most of the anchors are like her.

Regards,

Hey, I thought you missed the intraday trades. If your trades are positional, why worry with one day's blip. On a daily time frame the market just lost 35 points and we did not create a new low today and if your stops are deeper perhaps you can take a fresh look tomorrow.
yeah bro, trades are positional
but it is just after my entering into it, the market went down and am just curious to know about it.

at least, one thing is becoming more and more clear
market movement has very little to do with foreign markets and news

Guys did you see Mittali's face.She always find some ridiculous answers for market movement.Yesterday IT stocks moved because of a expected good result from believe it or not Cognizant. It is not listed in India and is mostly a US company. Today she was looking at Asia, Europe Dow futures.Finally she found the answer it is the budget. Every time the market moves she has to have answer for why it is doing so. I dont Know why the media cant just say the truth that they dont know the reason instead of saying ridiculous things and making a joke of themselves.I am just quoting Mittali as an example most of the anchors are like her.

Regards,
:lol:
media's job is to feed the public with whatever they can