Bullet Trader 3.0 - Testers wanted

VJAY

I think this utility not stable....I stopped and restarted it again now it stopped trades...all other things are ok....

Previous trades still showing here and unable to delete it

....I stopped and restarted it again now it stopped trades...
Can you elaborate?

May be safety feature is in effect.
Remove the scrip and add the scrip with the max no. of trades to 10 or higher and try again and see if you are facing the issue again.

I think this utility not stable....
May be, This tool is in beta/Testing phase. I want your help to make it more stable.

Last edited:
Hi

I have particularly disabled the trading of Equities/cash. Because, I believe, that the equites can easily influence the market than others.

Answer to your question: No.
Markets are influenced by movers with the capacity to influence (in whichever segment they may be operating in). The equity retail traders using your tool in isolation are unlikely to have that effect. Its finally your decision, but disabling of the equity segment based solely upon this thought process is not quite right

VJAY

Can you elaborate?

May be safety feature is in effect.
Remove the scrip and add the scrip with the max no. of trades to 10 or higher and try again and see if you are facing the issue again.

May be, This tool is in beta/Testing phase. I want your help to make it more stable.
not seen option for remove scrips in OTGT strategy...its there only TEST strategy...also want to know max profit/max loss is in points or in rupees?how we can set it for our trades?

VJAY

Done all things but still trade not triggers...

on 5min time frame trade triggers,
But when Time Frame 10min or other is selected, trades do not trigger.
Any advise?
That is the safety feature is in effect.
You have to modify the time interval of the strategy in the Strategy Editor to 10 mins to work. Go to settings and edit strategies.

Last edited: