Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen that whenever volume increases in dollex, it has closed in red.
So is it accumulation or distribution.
I had small exposure in it, but exited 2 days back at 122.10.
It's near 115 now. Do u see it as a buy here?
Fundamentally, after the two recent orders in IMFL, I think the company looks strong.

Supratik,

It is high time, the caption of this thread is changed.
We have crossed 10,000 and even 15,000!
I don't know, if it is possible to change the name of TA's?

Anyway, it is great to see your TA for such a long time. From the caption, new comers can see that, this has been run from the time Sensex was below 7000!

Thanks for all the great calls.

Thanks,
Narendra

Thanks Narendra,

It is always a pleasure to have given a call for you and for all other viewers. Its a pleasure that puts you in terms of duty and responsibility to think again before commiting to a call....more than building up a portfolio at 7000 - it is building up trust.

I am not sure if we can change the name of the thread but thanks again for this wonderful link that I have come across when the sensex was at 7000 odd.
There are calls that have not done well like Valecha, Surylakshmi Cotton and many more and the losses that you have been succumed to has always given me equal pain.

It has taken a lot of time and effort to shape this thread and for all who view as well as post a few words, this thread is always a welcome. And today it gives me immense pleasure to see this thread reaching 1272 posts and being viewed 63763 times - never knew we could make it this big which alone would have taken me 4 years to post and a 175 years to view mine own posts..:)

It is an honest plea to all, to share your comments and words and regret. An honest word is that any losses has never been intentional and this is not a thread where I want to advertise my porfolio and let all of keep to this theme.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Thanks Narendra,

It is always a pleasure to have given a call for you and for all other viewers. Its a pleasure that puts you in terms of duty and responsibility to think again before commiting to a call....more than building up a portfolio at 7000 - it is building up trust.

I am not sure if we can change the name of the thread but thanks again for this wonderful link that I have come across when the sensex was at 7000 odd.
There are calls that have not done well like Valecha, Surylakshmi Cotton and many more and the losses that you have been succumed to has always given me equal pain.

It has taken a lot of time and effort to shape this thread and for all who view as well as post a few words, this thread is always a welcome. And today it gives me immense pleasure to see this thread reaching 1272 posts and being viewed 63763 times - never knew we could make it this big which alone would have taken me 4 years to post and a 175 years to view mine own posts..:)

It is an honest plea to all, to share your comments and words and regret. An honest word is that any losses has never been intentional and this is not a thread where I want to advertise my porfolio and let all of keep to this theme.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Supratik,

Don't worry about the losses.
It is part of this field and we shouldn't worry about it too much, as long as we are in overall profit.:)

Nobody can give guarantee with regard to profit in stock market and we should be here, only if we are ready to take this risk.

And when we compare the number of calls given by you, the profit that is made, these losses are negligible.
It is a great service and keep them coming.

Regards,
Narendra

Hi supratik,

It was really nice to read your thread so much u have contributed. It really shows ur real and true effort its called giving. Great job dude. I have a request can u please look into my portfolio and kindly let me know what should be reduced and added to make it look more better.

Portfolio holding:

Idea 500-----@ 97

RPG Cable 1000-----@ 40

Exide ind [email protected]

HCC 300-----@ 90

Drreddy 100-----@ 613

Reliance 50----@ 1220

ACC 50 ----@ 980

Techm 200-----@ 910

RPL 1000------@ 80

Simplex infra 200-----@ 404

any thing else would you suggest for long term and any thing do u think i should exit kindly advice.

Regards
Harry

Harry,

This is my view on your portfolio

Idea 500-----@ 97 - hold (I think RELiance Communication and Bharti are better plays)
RPG Cable 1000-----@ 40 - not sure (RPG Transmission is a good one for this group)
Exide ind [email protected] (Switch to Amaraja - may be not at this price)
HCC 300-----@ 90 - not sure
Drreddy 100-----@ 613 - hold..pharma will be good after some days, you may need to wait for a year or two in pharma
Reliance 50----@ 1220 - definite hold
ACC 50 ----@ 980 - book some profits in cement on another rally or two - they do not look like having a big run before things are clear)
Techm 200-----@ 910 - hold
RPL 1000------@ 80 - I think you can hold
Simplex infra 200-----@ 404 - hold

Hi All,

we have made good profits on Hindustan Oil Expl...we have reached our target of 141.

Now the next tip is on Cairn India.. CMP 161.

A gentle reminder - these are 'Heard on the Streets call', avoid exposure in big quantities and try to square of if targets are achieved.

BTW, guys check the first page in the thread...there is counter called Diamond Cables which was suggested at 14....check the price today and is currently trading with a PE of 25 and EPS of 11...Oopss!!!!! (We have booked out at some level - dont remember exactly when)

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.