Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Supratik

Good analysis. You are right. TCS, Infosys etc have depreciated more compared to dollor and it may not continue any further. TCS has shown comparatively ok profits for this quarter and it seems that impact of depreciating dolloor to some extent has been countered by management.

Do you think it is right time to enter IT companies specially TCS.

Regards

aknigin

New Tip:
H S India Ltd.
This is a company which is in hotels business.
This is a sector which will do good in the coming days. Look at Hotel Leela and other similar hotels which have started sparkling in last 1 month or so.
This company owns a Hotel in the name of Lords Park Inn International near Hazira and hence has a good locational advantage.
There are strong rumours that the company is in the process of buying a 4 star hotel. Also, the results for the June-2007 quarter was good.
Given the business it is doing and the topline & bottomline, this is highly undervalued and there is no reason for it not to fly.
The target is Rs.50 in next 6-8 months.

This is bit risky and the target achievable if the market moves up.
So, better enter in small quantities.

Hello friends,

Look at this scrip: BNK Capital.
It is very much undervalued and trading at Rs.83.
It has more than 30 lakh shares in CESC Ltd.
Share price of CESC Ltd has more than doubled in last 1 year and is now trqading at Rs.630.
With this background, the share price of BNK Capital should be around Rs.200.
For last few days, volume is increasing and that is an indication of more investors coming in.

So, I think we can take little exposure in this.
I have entered this at Rs.83.

Regards,
Narendra

sudoku1

This is heard on the streets call.
Buy RCF at CMP.
It can give 50-100% returns in next 6 months.
I don't have any SL for this.
GREED IS THE GRAVEYARD OF STOCK MKTS...
read our thread .'7th dec...bulls exit full...':D

Hi All,

Keep track on Geodesic Information. This has already been recommended at 180 (pre-split)...time for a short term rally.

Punter picks: Alpa Labs

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

GREED IS THE GRAVEYARD OF STOCK MKTS...
read our thread .'7th dec...bulls exit full...':D
I don't know, why you are quoting that, for my message!
I just gave an information of "Heard on the street".
I am not asking anybody to invest in that and I haven't taken position in that. I heard something and posted it here.
This is a forum where we can discuss about the stocks of interest and then take some decision.
Everybody who has invested in the stock market has some amount of greed. Otherwise, that person will be content with the returns from his FD and PF! Everybody wants to earn more and that's the reason for coming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.