Brothers! Sisters!! Friends!!! Help to Tamil Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

stock72

Sir, It is really interesting

as investment is very low, i will use it.

at the same time, i will look for the job
job , trading in other funds is up to u ..

start buys options ( i will inform when and what ) for 1000 rs. our aim is to make it 25k. please note any loss i will bear. any profit you should use only to trade by following the calls until it reach 25K.
if ready shall we start by tomorrow . by around 3.00 PM i will msg to u . ok ?

TradeJoker

job , trading in other funds is up to u ..

start buys options ( i will inform when and what ) for 1000 rs. our aim is to make it 25k. please note any loss i will bear. any profit you should use only to trade by following the calls until it reach 25K.
if ready shall we start by tomorrow . by around 3.00 PM i will msg to u . ok ?
pls post calls in thread if possibe. :)

This post trgt given by tamil>>>>>>:clap::clap::clap:

Generally, there is a lot of jobs around my city with normal salary like 7000 to 10000 rupees per month which is enough for me.

but i am paying 5000 rupees per month for home rent.

so my 50 percent of the salaries are used for rent. remaining amount is used for regular monthly expenses. so i am not able to save anything.

but i have one opportunity now.

there is one home available in my city for the lease. they ask 300000 rupees for 3 years. if i have 300000 rupees now, i can save my salary and manage my life for next 3 years without any problem.

300000 will be repaid after 3 years as per agreement with house owner.

I think, Going to the lease home is the correct solution. because my parents are also ready to support for me by doing any small works whatever they can do it for me around my city.

So, if any good hearted persons are ready to help me for getting the lease home, i can save my whole the salary income without any problems.

within 3 years, i can also increase my qualification to find the better job in future.

There is only two ways for me.

1. To get the job with high salary and manage everything being at rental home.

2. To get the job with low salary and reduce monthly rental expenses being at lease home.

the least thing i can do is

1) u invest 1000 rs in options . and follow the call i give to you . the number of trades may be as low as two or three in the month.
2) if you followed my call and failed i will pay you the losses . this will applicable until your 1000 rs grows to 25000 rupees. the moment reached 25k we need to change the terms and condition .
If u sure in your method......then why did u advice him to invest 1000......you can play own......and transfer the profit to him...(when reached 25 k....as u sad you will bear the loss) :thumb:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I like your honesty ....instead of money you want job...........i already appointed a poor girl.....for my office work ... (10k pm).........So right now I have no post for you.....sorry to hear that fellow trader like you in this situation....I have your mail address so will contact you....:thumb:
all talk only , never seen extending help to mankind here :annoyed:

jassinko

Raj bhai......i think what stock72 is doing is great way to help........ if he transfer fund then its like giving and for TT..its like a lowering self respect and he will be in debt of him........... but when he is giving him calls......and TT is doing...its like teaching him discipline and helping him without killing his self respect.......... since TT is a trader...he will get to know trades..how stck is doing it ....it will also teach him patience (as only 2-3 trades per month)

Stock also helped me a year ago and i also seek his advice and came out of my losing positions but didnt follow him thoroughly and lose profit part....... anyways i didnt have discipline....i again lost my money after 4 months.....now i m away from trading and learning discipline....will again seek stock sir advice (if he will be willing to that time) in near future when i will be prepared

so i think stock sir way is a best way to help TT....b/w if any of our fellow trader take TT as his assistant then that will also be great as he will learn practically from the senior and can make his strength better and can do way with his weaknesses

stock72

If u sure in your method......then why did u advice him to invest 1000......you can play own......and transfer the profit to him...(when reached 25 k....as u sad you will bear the loss) :thumb:
U r crossing all ur limits ..I warn you to mind u r business

Pls donot disturb me ..more than 15 lakhs I am having OTM itself apart from futures,ITM .. Over that I just talking a pain to help that guy ..do not play u r useless game ..I will not reply to Ur future post what ever the case may be ..

Last edited:

stock72

Including me many guys are here to help and get help ..except the word "sir" I agree with you post :thumb::thumb:

Raj bhai......i think what stock72 is doing is great way to help........ if he transfer fund then its like giving and for TT..its like a lowering self respect and he will be in debt of him........... but when he is giving him calls......and TT is doing...its like teaching him discipline and helping him without killing his self respect.......... since TT is a trader...he will get to know trades..how stck is doing it ....it will also teach him patience (as only 2-3 trades per month)

Stock also helped me a year ago and i also seek his advice and came out of my losing positions but didnt follow him thoroughly and lose profit part....... anyways i didnt have discipline....i again lost my money after 4 months.....now i m away from trading and learning discipline....will again seek stock sir advice (if he will be willing to that time) in near future when i will be prepared

so i think stock sir way is a best way to help TT....b/w if any of our fellow trader take TT as his assistant then that will also be great as he will learn practically from the senior and can make his strength better and can do way with his weaknesses

HELLO TT

DONT LOOSE HEART. WHY DONT YOU TRY A JOB IN THE ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT OF ANY OF THE STAR HOTELS IN A METRO CITY SO THAT YOU MAY GET FOOD, ACCOMODATION ETC., AND YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SAVE SOME MONEY. IN ADDITION YOU CAN MAKE USE OF THE PLAN SUGGESTED MY MR.STOCK72. I MUST THANK STOCK72 FOR HIS TIMELY HELP TO THE NEEDY.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.