Brothers! Sisters!! Friends!!! Help to Tamil Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
the least thing i can do is

1) u invest 1000 rs in options . and follow the call i give to you . the number of trades may be as low as two or three in the month.
2) if you followed my call and failed i will pay you the losses . this will applicable until your 1000 rs grows to 25000 rupees. the moment reached 25k we need to change the terms and condition .

THANK YOU BROTHER FOR THE TIMELY HELP YOU HAVE OFFERED TO TT. :clapping::thumb::clap:

all talk only , never seen extending help to mankind here :annoyed:
Aarre MD. BIN Tuglak g.............I offer him money.....but....he PM me...he need job......because now he don't want to trade.....:thumb:

U r crossing all ur limits ..I warn you to mind u r business

Pls donot disturb me ..more than 15 lakhs I am having OTM itself apart from futures,ITM .. Over that I just talking a pain to help that guy ..do not play u r useless game ..I will not reply to Ur future post what ever the case may be ..
what the heck limits......he PM me he don't want to trade any more....and you also don't disturb me.......you always attack me in my thread....you showing wrong dream .....15 lakh ......keya 15k k v kamaya nei...u frd....my driver is better trader from u....:annoyed:

raj bhai, very bad this attitude, sorry to say :)
Tit for Tat.................he always attack with funny image....in my thread....even you can see in TORPEDO call......:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.