Brokers offering Trailing Stops in their Software

Anyone whoever has omnesys terminal as a product offering will have it...and I think there are at least 10 to 15... To name a few destimoney, master trust, ANAND rathi , karvy... Of course u have mentioned a few already...

alroyraj

Anyone whoever has omnesys terminal as a product offering will have it...and I think there are at least 10 to 15... To name a few destimoney, master trust, ANAND rathi , karvy... Of course u have mentioned a few already...
Hi puneet, I think these might only be in the broker terminal or not activated in the retail terminal. Very hard to get info on others, so far those 3 are the only one. Waiting to see mastertrust solution.

Re: Custom Algos

Friends...

Do we have any broker or trading platform which allows retail investors (equity) to customize algorithms...

Do we have even fixed algorithms offered by brokerages (other than stop loss)..

I would like to use trade with automatic buy/ sell based on set strategies...

Cheers...

Thank you Puneet.. Good to know our strategies can be automated..

But when you say customization comes at a price, does it mean the brokers permanently key in my strategy for a cost... (one time)..

And i won't be able to alter, vary on a day to day basis to suit the market.. And I need to necessarily use this strategy always.... May be whenever I need to stop using it, I would need need to pay to get it modified ?

Could you name someone offering this facility.

Thanks.
Cheers...