Did Bollinger Bands help you?

• Yes

Votes: 239 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 68 22.1%

• Total voters

columbus

Columbus,

3 Min TF Is Not Advisable For NF Or Any Index Futures, Especiallyr If An Intraday Trader Is Looking To Atleast Make 10 Points.

See The Same Chart On 10 or 15 Min. TF

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde
In 10,15 min BANDS are hardly formed.But I do see other intervals Upto 60 min.

columbus

Those TF Are Good For High Beta Or Momentum Stocks
I Think Other TFs Can Be Configured On TT, Let Me Ask My Friend & Get Back On That.

SavantGarde
Any desired INTERVAL can be configured.But these have easy access.
In fact I start from 0.2,0.5,0.8 etc...

The normal intervals are given below:

Blank is for desired value.

Last edited:

columbus

Columbus,

3 Min TF Is Not Advisable For NF Or Any Index Futures, Especiallyr If An Intraday Trader Is Looking To Atleast Make 10 Points.

See The Same Chart On 10 or 15 Min. TF

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde
I prefer 10/15 TF for EOD chart though.

pkamalesh

Looks like a new uptrend on the daily chart..But right now the price almost touching the upper BB..And the RSI still around the 61 mark..Should cool off a bit i think..Another ascpect..the Weekly Point of contrl is at 2968..we might just slip to this level of 2950-2960 where we must find some support..Buying will probably emerge from those levels again..

rajendrani

Thanks columbus for this thread,
And thank you kammy, prasad and Savant sir for good discussion and charts.

Did had much time before to go through this thread, will be checking this thread regularly now.

Thanks once again all of you,
Regards,
rajendrani

SavantGarde

Hi Rajendrani,

While Default Settings Everywhere Is 20,2 For BB, I Feel 9,2 Is Perhaps Most Suited For Everything.

Please Find The Chart Below, You Will Notice Day Before It Pierced And Come Down, While Yesterdays Is A Little Below, Therefore During The Day Today At Some Point It Will Perhaps Pierce It & Retrace From Here.

On The Question Of It Being Ominous, It Will Depend On Todays EOD As To How The BB Has Progressed.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

columbus

Yes sir exactly...thats what i too have found in a way an oppurtunity to short a bit on a higher opening...
Hi pk,

Whenever I try to edit BB ( either colours or values ) the bands are vanishing
and a straight line is seen in the chart ,so I am sticking to the DEFAULT values.
Are you able to EDIT BB values in TT????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B AmiBroker 0