BNF HIGH LOW trading stratagy

mastermind007

Maruti bhau
Expand first will give you dynamic values (i.e. values keep changing throughout the day based on today's new high low values), so prefer using expand last and not first.

This trade needs to be executed in first few minutes of the day, using EMA of High/Low of last 2 days, so we need to know the SR bands before the market opens.
Now after EoD both Expand first and last will show you same values between 3:30 PM and 9:15 AM next day

The difference in the values if any should be due to the difference in the way EMA is calculated on different platforms,
however this should be a minor difference of few points.
Maybe next few days someone can verify this.

Cheers
Happy
Thanks Happy for your kind guidance, Keep it up

Maruti Mane
IMHO, problem is not with the Expand First or ExpandLast; Problem was that Ref(xx, -1) was missing!

wH = Ref(EMA(High,2), -1);
wL = Ref(EMA(Low,2), -1);

mastermind007

mastermind007

today BNF open at 18398 out of range but with in 2 min it was tested our buy range so i go long but sl hit
Ranges
Buy Range between 18209-18369
Sell Range between 18512-18707

Opening of 18398 was 29 points above the buy range and 114 points below the sell range... So, strictly speaking, it was one of those "no trade days".

Incidentally, Sharekhan has shown Open Price of BNF-I at 18358.05 on the chart and 18398.5 on the Market Depth Window;

GM sspagro what can we do like today?. BNF open @ 18398 but come to our buy range within 2to3 min we can buy are avoid such tradings?. But today i am also buy and SL hit.