Best Stock Tips provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

poortrader

Always take an advisor who is willing to take part in loss aswell as risk. Eg, I take 20% of profit from my clients, Incase of loss I give 25% back.
What is yr time frame, intraday, positional swing, monthly or yearly?

How do you calculate profit and loss. Please explain in detail.
Suppose I have 1 lkh capital and I buy some scrips given by you. But after one year I loose 50k then u will give me 25k?

It is always good if you can generate your own calls by working out technical analysis methods

But there are some new analysts who trade their own calls as well as earn from advisory. Some only take money when you earn.

If you want the site link pm me..I will provide the links. However, if you subscribe devise a good money management strategy before taking calls
please sent me advisory details
veenajoice at yahoo dot co dot in

To add up in this thread, i have gone through one of the website which verifies the trading calls on real-time and shows the verified performance of the analysts.

That sounds to be solving the problem of finding best analyst. Plus they also have got list of analyst on their website.

(Cloud Paper Trading system to verify the trading calls) ** Great IDEA.:clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.