BEST Online broker For a day trader

Crazy
R Money often make mistakes in the accounting part & sometimes order execution is also slow, but being part of a great group all are expecting rectification of these things shortly, besides heard they are developing a good trading sw ( .exe based) which will come shortly. Brokeragewise they are best.
Sunando
Hi Sunando-
I just opened an account with RM and interested in derivatives. Today was my first day. Reaching their cust. support was very difficult from Kolkata over STD and was of long waiting too. Can you advise me something regarding this?

The speed of execution is extremely slow. I am a scalper with multilots. My first order was executed after 1:38 mins and the closure took 1:01 mins. I only hit at the 'market' - there remain bid and ask. I am new in this market. Is there any way I can expedite my order execution? Sorry, it might sound stupid but I am trying desperately to find a solution.

Thanks again for your help.

- Sukhen

Sukhen
These matters are generally not seen by me when trading with PIB ( India Bulls) & Speedtrade plus ( Sharekhan), you can try them.
Sunando