Best mobile for NSE NOW

hvl

Nowonline.in is not workable for any phone as there is a limitation on pop up windows. You can place the order but it cannot be cancelled or modified. I have used it on celkon and micromax models. That appears to be a limitation of the android OS rather than the mobile phone. now mobile is fine. It could have been better if it was having colors.

hvl

I am using Samsung Galaxy since 3 months...and haven't faced any problem.
Sometimes it failed to connect during non market hours..bt i realized later it was the internet which has the problem...
On the whole my experience with Samsung Galaxy is very good. I recommend it.
Not to mention, NSE Mobile and Zerodha...
nowonline.in cannot be used on android mobile because you cannot cancel or modify orders because there is a limitation of number of pop up windows. nse mobile is fine though it would have been better if it was multi color.

Hi Friends,

I'm new to this forum.

I have installed NSE mobile app on my android phone.

Market data works fine but when I go to the trade option, It asks for "MEMBER ID" & "USER ID"

I wonder where do I get this Member ID & User ID from.

I called the NSE toll free number but they themselves are not aware of this.

I have a Demat Account with Geojit BNP Paribas.
Any Help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
-Nadzz

Hi Friends,

I'm new to this forum.

I have installed NSE mobile app on my android phone.

Market data works fine but when I go to the trade option, It asks for "MEMBER ID" & "USER ID"

I wonder where do I get this Member ID & User ID from.

I called the NSE toll free number but they themselves are not aware of this.

I have a Demat Account with Geojit BNP Paribas.
Any Help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
-Nadzz
For using NOW [NSE's trading software] either Desktop version or mobile version you will have to have an account with a broker who provides NOW software for trading purpose. The broker will provide you the MEMBER ID & USER ID .

You will have to ask your broker i.e Geojit that whether they provide NOW for trading or not.