Best mobile trading

Friends, I need your stream of opinions for the best mobile trading platform.

My first and formost requirement is it SHOULD NOT have auto logoff behavior. Currently I am using Geojit which requires me to login every ten minutes of inactivity. When I get a sudden intra day alert it`s tedious to login, add scrip, and then place order.

Also I need more features like placing buy order, profit sell order, stop loss sell order as a single entry. Currently I need to do this as 3 entries to the worse I cannot double sell an item (profit sell and stop loss sell)

Your opinion guys pls ? Also anyone using mt4 mobile in India? If so what is the broker they are supporting ?

Thanks in advance.

Friends, I need your stream of opinions for the best mobile trading platform.

My first and formost requirement is it SHOULD NOT have auto logoff behavior. Currently I am using Geojit which requires me to login every ten minutes of inactivity. When I get a sudden intra day alert it`s tedious to login, add scrip, and then place order.

Also I need more features like placing buy order, profit sell order, stop loss sell order as a single entry. Currently I need to do this as 3 entries to the worse I cannot double sell an item (profit sell and stop loss sell)

Your opinion guys pls ? Also anyone using mt4 mobile in India? If so what is the broker they are supporting ?

Thanks in advance.

Many of us need guidance regarding mobile trading, Which software on mobile provide indicators?
Seniors please help.