Best Intraday Trading Tips

Guys today was my first day in intraday and i booked a total profit of 350 rs. After tradind with a amount of 10,000 rs. Hurrah
Like you, I too earned a similar amount today, though I used around Rs 30000 to achieve that. But the more pertinent question, which is bothering me is, how much amount did I pay in brokerage and other taxes ? I am sure I may have paid a good portion of Rs 350 as brokerage, so the net profit could well be considerably reduced.

Hpowever, even a small profit like this in one day is good for a beginner, or for that matter for anyone.

I have a demat account with hdfc and I notice that the brokerage charges for intraday trading is not mentioned anywhere in their site. So are they chaging their intraday traders at par with delivery based traders ? Can anyone experienced in these matters clarify my doubts ?

Guys today was my first day in intraday and i booked a total profit of 350 rs. After tradind with a amount of 10,000 rs. Hurrah
Well done Champ.:clap:
You have a good start of your journey.:thumb:
Hope this positive start motivated you on coming days.
3.5% retune is good as intraday game...:clapping:
But one thing I like to mention that focus on your Money Management part..
It is as important as your trading strategies..
Because a bad day can wipe out your many days hard earned money....
Only risk 0.5 1.0 % capital on a trade .
It will help you to stay in the Game for long time..:)

Like you, I too earned a similar amount today, though I used around Rs 30000 to achieve that. But the more pertinent question, which is bothering me is, how much amount did I pay in brokerage and other taxes ? I am sure I may have paid a good portion of Rs 350 as brokerage, so the net profit could well be considerably reduced.

Hpowever, even a small profit like this in one day is good for a beginner, or for that matter for anyone.

I have a demat account with hdfc and I notice that the brokerage charges for intraday trading is not mentioned anywhere in their site. So are they chaging their intraday traders at par with delivery based traders ? Can anyone experienced in these matters clarify my doubts ?
One thing i noticed....

Sharekhan taking the maximum brokerage charges.....For people whom generally trade in small shares that cost you less than 100 Rs. per share,, sharekhan is not good.

Intraday: 5 p per share / 0.05% per share whichever is higher
Delivery: 10 p per share / 0.25% per share whichever is higher

Suppose you purchase 1000 shares of cost 10 Rs. per share than

Intrady buying brokerage: 1000*5/100 = 50 Rs.
Intrady selling brokerage: 1000*5/100 = 50 Rs.
+ some other taxes and will cost you around 120 Rs.

In small share the fluctuation is inbetween 20 Paise to 70 paise
suppose per share profit is 40 paise (if share sold in 10.40 Rs.)

1000*10.40= 400 Rs.
400 - 120 = 280 Rs. profit in intraday
400 - 240 = 160 Rs. profit in delivery

So please do not take sharekhan.......I think i made a mistake by taking it as i was not clear by the executive regarding the higher brokerage.

I am planning to buy Angle.....
Executive has told me as below;

2 Paise per 100 Rs. Intrady & 20 Paise Per 100 Rs. delivery
They do not deal by the share quantity so you can easily save a lot.

For the above example: (If 10,000 Rs. is used for trading)
2 Rs. in intrady for Buying & selling
20 Rs. in delivery for buying & selling

So picture is clear that sharekhan is looting you and Angel is a real Angel for your life..

One thing i noticed....

Sharekhan taking the maximum brokerage charges.....For people whom generally trade in small shares that cost you less than 100 Rs. per share,, sharekhan is not good.

Intraday: 5 p per share / 0.05% per share whichever is higher
Delivery: 10 p per share / 0.25% per share whichever is higher

Suppose you purchase 1000 shares of cost 10 Rs. per share than

Intrady buying brokerage: 1000*5/100 = 50 Rs.
Intrady selling brokerage: 1000*5/100 = 50 Rs.
+ some other taxes and will cost you around 120 Rs.

In small share the fluctuation is inbetween 20 Paise to 70 paise
suppose per share profit is 40 paise (if share sold in 10.40 Rs.)

1000*10.40= 400 Rs.
400 - 120 = 280 Rs. profit in intraday
400 - 240 = 160 Rs. profit in delivery

So please do not take sharekhan.......I think i made a mistake by taking it as i was not clear by the executive regarding the higher brokerage.

I am planning to buy Angle.....
Executive has told me as below;

2 Paise per 100 Rs. Intrady & 20 Paise Per 100 Rs. delivery
They do not deal by the share quantity so you can easily save a lot.

For the above example: (If 10,000 Rs. is used for trading)
2 Rs. in intrady for Buying & selling
20 Rs. in delivery for buying & selling

So picture is clear that sharekhan is looting you and Angel is a real Angel for your life..
Bro ,
2 Paisa per 100 Rs. Intraday & 20 paisa delivery not cheap any more when it comes to Zerodha or RKSV.....

In Zerodha you get 1 paisa per 100 Rs. for Intraday & 10 Paisa per 100 Rs. for Delivery.......or 20 Rs. per trade in interlay or in delivery which is lower.:thumb:

In RKSV you get unlimited trading with monthly plan of 1947 Rs. (2200/- with service tax ).......:clap:

For more info you can visit there websites or both brokerage house have thread in TJ , you may visit also.:thumb:

But the end of the day Your smart :cool: trading call makes profits , cheap brokerages help you to minimize the losses and maximize the profit ..

:)

Hi! Can anyone tell me that how the share value fluctuate?

1. It depends upon the buyer / seller only
Or
2. As conpany makes profit by its performance than also share value goes up...no matter how many are selling their stocks

Yesterday was my third day in intraday and first day in Future options.
with a amount of 10,000 i earned 1650 Rs. I used 10,000 amount 5 times for buying & selling.