Best F&O Broker for browser-based trading

Hmmmm:cool:

just check again its www.zerodha.com ,:)am still getting their access buddy..
Hi,

Thanks for suggesting Zerodha. Hadn't heard of them till now. They charge 600 for a/c activation and 400 annual fee with flat rate of 20+tax per transaction irrespective of no of lots.

However they utilize NSE NOW as the trading platform of which I haven't heard many good things.

Can anyone provide feedback on NSE's browser based platform's performance, interface etc (especially during market hours)?

Thanks for the responses. For clarity, it is Nifty options
Which stock broker, you are using?

Even if this 100 rs. brokerages is for both buy as well as sell, it is still high and If you broker is asking 100 rs. just for buy and another 100 rs. for sell then that broker is surely looting u.

The broker is Indiabulls. Charges are only for buy. Is it as per SEBI guidelines?
My question is can we challenge and lodge a complaint with any regulator?

The broker is Indiabulls. Charges are only for buy. Is it as per SEBI guidelines?
My question is can we challenge and lodge a complaint with any regulator?
If it is as per SEBI guidelines then why other brokers are charging so much low brokerage. Indiabulls is surely looting u.:annoyed: Why wasting time in lodging a compaint. Just kick them out of your life and go for another good broker.

Will you please open http://www.zerodha.com/ on your browser to see whether this site is working or not as I am trying to open it since yesterday without any success. What you get when you open this site? Will you please tell?

I understand that as per SEBI guidelines no broker can charges more than 2.5% of the contract value ( premium) in case of option trading. In case of violation of such rules by someone , what is the redressal ? Please guide

I understand that as per SEBI guidelines no broker can charges more than 2.5% of the contract value ( premium) in case of option trading. In case of violation of such rules by someone , what is the redressal ? Please guide
Don't be so selfish man. You are just asking us to help you in solving your matter. Have you responded to the second part of my previous post? NO! Then how can you expect one to help you? You know when you share then you get care. :annoyed:

Last edited:

nac

I had a very bad experience with one of the online Trading broker on options. Please advise whether the brokerage charged by them are as per SEBI/NSE directives. If not what action can be taken against them

Total Premium paid Rs 22000
Nos 5000 ( call buy option )
Brokerage charged Rs 100 * 100 ( 100 lots of 50 nos.) = Rs 10000
ie almost 45.45%.
Is the brokerage will be applicable if sell also?
Please guide. I am a novice.
Hi!

Yes, the charges are charged by them are as per SEBI direction.

Yes, brokerage will be applicable on sell side as well.

Hi,

Thanks for suggesting Zerodha. Hadn't heard of them till now. They charge 600 for a/c activation and 400 annual fee with flat rate of 20+tax per transaction irrespective of no of lots.

However they utilize NSE NOW as the trading platform of which I haven't heard many good things.

Can anyone provide feedback on NSE's browser based platform's performance, interface etc (especially during market hours)?
Any feedback on NSE NOW's browser interface folks? I checked with Ventura Securities: they don't seem to have browser interface right now, only installable software.