Best Deal for Day Trading

netman

hey thanks you are providing information about indiabulls....
i have some querries which i was unluckily unable to get from any one else.
i am posting it here...please clear them.

1. i have heard they provide 12 times margin?
2. does the power indiabulls have all the technical indicators?
3. how is the backhand customer support?
4. is brokerage negotiable upto 0.01% and 0.1% if the turnover is large?

thanks in advance
1). yes indiabulls provides 12 times margin and if you are having sound account you would get more exposure.
2). yes intraday charts and other utilities are there, which technical indicator you are referring to ?
3). customer support is good, Fast, also you get one RM who would handle all your issues, you can call/mail him/her.
4). least i've seen in person is 2 paisa per 100 for intraday, there may be 1 paisa option for bulk traders as the market has so many players to give traders more cheaper options.

today also i spent 3-4 hours in their office trading and talking, if you wish to ask anything i can get you answer when I am there next.

rajputz

1). yes indiabulls provides 12 times margin and if you are having sound account you would get more exposure.
2). yes intraday charts and other utilities are there, which technical indicator you are referring to ?
3). customer support is good, Fast, also you get one RM who would handle all your issues, you can call/mail him/her.
4). least i've seen in person is 2 paisa per 100 for intraday, there may be 1 paisa option for bulk traders as the market has so many players to give traders more cheaper options.

today also i spent 3-4 hours in their office trading and talking, if you wish to ask anything i can get you answer when I am there next.
i have mailed to their customer support and no body has contacted me. that is why i was little suspicious.

i am looking for technical indicators like, candlestick charts(backfill data) or what we can say a continuous chart, stochastics, rsi, avearges, trendlines, fibonacci retracements, adx etc.

my average turnover per day is around 1 crore. and presently with my brokerage i am having brokerage of 0.01%.

does they allow btst.???

one request...if you visit them next can you get them to call me as i need to open an account and i am sitting in far area out of city.

thanks and regards

alroyraj

i have mailed to their customer support and no body has contacted me. that is why i was little suspicious.
Customer Support responds only to current customers and require your customer ID so that they respond.

i am looking for technical indicators like, candlestick charts(backfill data) or what we can say a continuous chart, stochastics, rsi, avearges, trendlines, fibonacci retracements, adx etc.
All of the above are provided.
my average turnover per day is around 1 crore. and presently with my brokerage i am having brokerage of 0.01%.
They provide this brokerage only under a prepaid advance brokerage of 25,000 Rs.
does they allow btst.???
Yes they do_On a margin of 1 lac exposure of 3/4 times till 6 working days and on 6 th day intimation is given to give margin.On the 7th day square out at any point. Please note from 1st day interest is charged.(I made sure)
thanks and regards.