• 5Paisa

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • indiainfoline

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Kotak

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

VijayDT

In the age of Zerodha...it's futile to trade with any other broker!
With due respect to you, it appears to be you are new to the market... and of course, Zerodha has to prove that it has right system, capital, and technology in place. It is long way for them to prove they are the best. First, they have to get their system right...just by giving at cheap price does not qualify them as the best. we have seen many brokers offering cheap brokerage just vanish in few years.
Regards,
VDT

msa5678

With due respect to you, it appears to be you are new to the market... and of course, Zerodha has to prove that it has right system, capital, and technology in place. It is long way for them to prove they are the best. First, they have to get their system right...just by giving at cheap price does not qualify them as the best. we have seen many brokers offering cheap brokerage just vanish in few years.
Regards,
VDT
Hi VijayDT,

In my opinion Zerodha appears to be too systematic and well rooted to vanish so easily. Besides cheap brokerage their technology is a marvel. Being a subscriber of their services I would like them to be there for a long time to come.

Regards:)

lasty66

Regards,
VDT
Vijay,
And also note the so called old established brokers have been and are fleecing their customers...by dangling cheap carrots as services. I haave seen almost all the brokers...all are a@#$%&^s. I am having a account with zerodha since last 7 months... am very happy about their services and ofcourse their brokerages...:)...my opinion...no offence to anyone

moon_moon

for intraday trading you will need two things

1 > good data feed, i think one should go for. Metastock/amibroker with live data feed
2 > low brokerage ,, never think about advance brokerage. never go for pay per trade. always always always % brokerage

have fun

I paying 1p for both intraday & delivery, for option 35 flat... servies provides since 1996 direct odin for all segment... its really good.... past i wer shifted frm reliance , sharekn & bonanza.....any one wan same service mail livesant [at] yahoo [dot] com

My broker charges me Rs20 min per contract note. But I am still in learning phase and do small tradings. So even if my actual brokerage is around is Rs 5 I end up paying Rs20 .
Can anyone suggest any remedy or any other broker . I do not want to pay account opening charges also....
My contact details are [email protected]

Hi all

I am a sub broker offering commodities brokerage at Rs. 600/crore and Rs.20 per trade in nse f&o irrespective of number of lots. Offering 10 times exposure in mcx and 5 times in nse futures.

Get in touch with me if you want to open an account.