Best among of broking firms for low volume trade

Hello Everyone,

I am a recent graduate and joined in my job just last month in Bangalore. I am very much new to the trading. I want to open an online trading account with a broking firm which also has demat services. I went through the sites of ICICIdirect, HDFC, sharekhan,indiabulls,5paisa, etc... But there is very little information put up in those sites reagarding the charges, etc.. Most of them have a minimum brokerage charge and Demat charges.

I am planning to put in 15,000 to 25,000/- in stocks initially. Thats a very very low volume. The problem i will have is with the minimum brokerage or demat charges ( say Rs. 10/- or 25/-). If trade on very low volumes, i will be ending up paying much higher charges because of the minimum charges.

I will be grateful if any of you please suggest me which one of the online broking firms is better for very low volume trade in terms of the cost and other feature. I have my Salary account in HDFC bank.

Looking forward your replies....

Yugandhar M

Raju

Hi,

ICICI will be the worst to select.Sharekhan/5paisa would be a better option for a low volume trading .

Raju

Hi,

ICICI will be the worst to select.Sharekhan/5paisa would be a better option for a low volume trading .

Raju
Why Raju, do u mean because of high brokerage alone , or other features.

I know their Research is poor, and their charts are never there ... but then I think their trading platform is pretty ok , dont u feel ?

AGILENT