Beginners Guide to Forex Trading

Hi. I would like to install an indicator to my mt4. I got the indicator as mq4 format. How do I transform this into an exe format and install it in my MT4 so i can use it.

Thank you

It is unknown how many of the participants on Forex Thread are trading from India, legally, with RBI permission to trade forex and commodity futures on outside India broker platforms. Or do we not have to take permission from RBI or any regulator?
Pl inform, if anyone knows legal status on this.

I am also uploading gold 15 min. chart in MetaTrader4. Comments are welcome, if any changes should be made to the indicators.
Thanks.

Hey,

According to RBI rules and regulations, Indian citizen is allowed to invest around 200,000 USD in International Equities. the brokers who are operating in India is just giving us access to the global markets. now seriously speaking India is yet to open its doors for currency trading except for the INR pair. But we can still invest and trade. Just make sure that the broker that you are selecting is reliable and with a local office in India.

Thanks.

Dear Friends,

As the rupee value is falling rapidly in the past few days I am thinking of making profits from this. Whenever my sis comes from US she hands over some $ to change whenever rupee goes high and i change it from one agent.
Now if the rupee is today 62 and i buy 1000 dollars at 62000 and when it raises to 64 if i selll it at 64000 then i can get profit of around 2000 rs, this method of only hard physical cash trading i am aware, as i read in one post that RBI doesnt allow forex trading, I want to know whether electronic trading in forex is possible or not. If yes which broker are recommended.

iferdous. You visit your Local C:\ first. Under Programs Folder find Meta Traders--(name of Broker). Click on Meta Trader Folder there. Therein, Find the Folder INDICATORS. Look above...in the small Menu Bar there is 'expert'. Insert it by simply clicking it. Next, Right Click the Folder Indicators. Next open the Indicator Folder. Just copy down .ex4 Files with the help of mouse in that File. Leave C:\ come out. Now open Platform...click on Insert>Indicators. The Files you have saved are there. Just click it...see the result on the screen of the platform. So your Path will be : C:\Program Files\FXCM (say)--Meta Trader\Indicators\(Your .ex4 files saved here.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sumantra Forex 9
S Beginners Guide 0
L Futures 0
S Forex 0
Traderji Forex 37