Beginners Guide to Forex Trading

Edward

Take this entire week to understand whatever that babypips.com has...
take the online tests.. make notes... read it again and again till you understand what is being said...

Check list that you should be doings...

1.Open a demo account for 3000 dollars.... with any MT4 broker

2. Go through babypips.com and take the tests...

3. Read it second time.. and go through each Indicators and it's explanation... try to see that in the Metatrader platform....

4. Try to back test it on different pairs

5. Start demo trading... with 0.10 lots and not more.... with the indicators that you have read in babypips.. dont use any other system from the net or anything... just use the indicators that you have read....

Now you are ready to go and lookout for ready made systems... and also you are ready to start experimenting with the indicators available..

this is the best course for all newbies in my opinion...

Thanks Edward. Any books you would suggest.

Regards,
Sukesh.

Take this entire week to understand whatever that babypips.com has...
take the online tests.. make notes... read it again and again till you understand what is being said...

Check list that you should be doings...

1.Open a demo account for 3000 dollars.... with any MT4 broker

2. Go through babypips.com and take the tests...

3. Read it second time.. and go through each Indicators and it's explanation... try to see that in the Metatrader platform....

4. Try to back test it on different pairs

5. Start demo trading... with 0.10 lots and not more.... with the indicators that you have read in babypips.. dont use any other system from the net or anything... just use the indicators that you have read....

Now you are ready to go and lookout for ready made systems... and also you are ready to start experimenting with the indicators available..

this is the best course for all newbies in my opinion...
Cant thank you enough buddy. See you soon with more stupid questions.

Regards,
Sukesh.

desifxtrader

Hello friends,

That was a pretty long vacation I've taken. Totally enjoyed, was refreshing!!

Totally detached from the wired world!! Wow how nice it feels.

guess missed good moves!!

Edward

Welcome friend,

I missed you here, and in few of my posts I have mentioned about your good work too...
God bless you and take care... Good to seee you back in action.

Regards
Edward G
Hello friends,

That was a pretty long vacation I've taken. Totally enjoyed, was refreshing!!

Totally detached from the wired world!! Wow how nice it feels.

guess missed good moves!!

P

preetksgill

BabaTrader662 said:
Well i couldn't tolerate this anymore
Man i have been reading this thread for a while and did a search on other forex thread's websites this system Edward has posted here is stolen.
I had a great laugh, when i read about Sumit das Joshi guy,this guy left his own system to use lazyboy:rofl:Man you really need some confidence.
And this other guy vssoma he wants to trade but never has the guts to move on.
You guys are such suckers,forex trading is for freedom and you guys sit in front of this stolen system and trade all day,haha that is not freedom.
I've seen better crossovers then that.
And this other guy tavnaz who thinks,he knows everything that sucker has written lazyboy our little price action surprise,Price action my foot it's BS
And all the other guys ashish and all you are going to rot and die as mere poor men,you don't know anything on your own, you wait for lazyboy's update every single month haha.
You PreetksGill you are a sucker too.
Listen Suckers this Edward thief who has stolen this system,i know he has, is nothing more then a foolish crap,try learning something new and yourself maybe you will not be such a dependent person.
And the last post i read,it's filled with crap,i had a great laugh at traderji.com's thank you feature any fool thanks foolish post.
you are here to learn trading or wisdom. hahaha
Well so long suckers,it's my opinion and its truth,it may sting you. but thats the way it is.say what ever you want after i have written this because i'm not going to reply.
You all Edward,deevee,sumt rahlul,tavnaz,ashish,maidass,preetksgill all are fools.:rofl:
Lazyboy **** dog's ass.
I do not use this system, so do not give me this sh1t

I have my own which gives me a consistent 40% monthly since 2006.

Guys . I am very new to FOREX trading ...I haven't opened any account for trading ...what I understood that there are 2 types of brokers MM and ECN . so how to know which one is which ?? and please share the list of brokers in India in both categories ....

Hi People,

As I have started with trading, majority of the people I talked to are asking me to start with EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EURO/JPY only. Is higher liquidity the only reason that we should start with these. I’m not sure if this is the best way. I can see many pairs, say INR/USD value to be less fluctuating, and can be a safer bet for longs. Has anyone tried something else and succeeded.

Thanks

Tavnaz

Hi People,

As I have started with trading, majority of the people I talked to are asking me to start with EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EURO/JPY only. Is higher liquidity the only reason that we should start with these. Im not sure if this is the best way. I can see many pairs, say INR/USD value to be less fluctuating, and can be a safer bet for longs. Has anyone tried something else and succeeded.

Thanks
What is your trading system,because,even liquidity can't save a sinking ship.
I saw INR/USD chart once on oanda platform,it is always range bound.

The Pip rate is also very less.
Just try Eur/usd,or try gold.
At minilot gold pairs will be at .01 $/pip or so.
You don't have a system try lazyboy,or rishi's Ichi,or my PA.
Regards
Taz

Thanks Tavnaz,

I am not completely through with the systems you have mentioned. Just have a basic understanding. Will try them out. I have currently picked up EUR/USD and earned 20 pips within 4 hours. What I understand is that such high volatility will always be there for pairs like EUR/USD. I am trying to understand how well the not so famous pairs would perform and how, so that I can define a system that fits right for me.

Have you ever tried using other pairs that might not give you much returns, but would be stable enough, and would continuously bring in small profits.

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sumantra Forex 9
S Beginners Guide 0
L Futures 0
S Forex 0
Traderji Forex 37