Automated Trading Software

Laksh

Why waste time making a software when you can automate your trading using nest plus for a nominal fee.
Kindly elaborate. My broker provides Nest trader. I use nest plus charts but don't know if they can provide auto trading facilities for a small fee. would be glad to know the details.

Laksh

Is it Nest Pulse you are talking of? Are you using it? How does it work? What programming language they use for simulation and auto-trding? A lot of questions I suppose; but i'm very interested to know.

Laksh
No I am not using it . Regarding programing language again I am not much of a computer literate, all I can do is tweak existing formulas or create a few simple ones in easy language, but yes there are people who can write your programes for Nest for a fee.

Is it Nest Pulse you are talking of? Are you using it? How does it work? What programming language they use for simulation and auto-trding? A lot of questions I suppose; but i'm very interested to know.

Laksh
Also if you opt for a trial , you will be invited for free webminars.and also I believe their support quite good

Yes I believe it is possible with Angel Diet. I suggest write to Financial Technology guys . They will be more helpfull.
Their support is quite good.