Ashwani Gujaral giving tips at wrong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me give a sample stats.These were not intra calls but Newsletter that meant for holding period of 20 days.Total number of recommendations given by him from 10th jan to 19th feb were 23.Out of which 16 got sl triggered and the rest never got near the target.
Pl note that the stop loss got triggered even before the correction!!
:mad:
newsletter picks ONLY WORK in a secular bull market. I am not siding with any analyst, just making a statement. Else it needs a v long term holding. I have myself lost a fortune in stocks lately but what is true is true ! Mkt has been volatile since late december 06 for your information. Anyways, I understand what you mean.

If that is the case they should give the tips only in so called secular bull market.And also if it is for LONG TERM no stop loss should be given.
Come on after all these kind of folks are getting paid for this.:mad:

If that is the case they should give the tips only in so called secular bull market.And also if it is for LONG TERM no stop loss should be given.
Come on after all these kind of folks are getting paid for this.:mad:
I never believe in holding stocks, forget futures, even equities for long term. What happens that the equities take months to rise and only a few days to fall when mkt does tantrums. Then the wait game starts.

Yes, you can say that people should only buy in secular bull market if they cant stomach losses.
Even such mkts are not predictable. Unpredictability is the hallmark of stock mkt. Else, we would be
holidaying on moon !

kindman

I Am 1 Year Experienced In Stock Market....

But I Challange U That I Can Predict 99% Accurate In Large Caps... Mid Caps And Some Small Cap Stocks

kindman

I Agree With All Of U... The Biggest Day Of Trading Was The Budget Day...

And Most Of The Traders Were Known About A Big Curruption...

kindman

See I Am A Day Trader...

Anyway I Will Explain About Pbainfra....

1> U Can See The Up Trend
2> A ---> Take It As Fibonacci High 170 And Low As 90
From A It Came Down To 145....150 Level... Huge Support There...
U Can See Two Double Bottoms At 145..(shows Up Trend)
3> B---- I Have Drawn Two Lines = Consolidation
Consolidation Normaly Indicates The Following Trend(uptrend)
But If Consolidation Breaks It Will Go Against The Trend Soo Sharp
4> Down Trend 195 To 157 And It Retraced To 160... U Can See A Huge Fall ... Ur Exit Point Was Near 158...
5> Short At 158 ( 100%sure About Bearish)
Take 195 As High And 158 As Low Find Out Fibonacci Retracements And Extensions...

Downword Target = 98rs ( 161.8%)

And It Reached.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.