Ashwani Gujaral giving tips at wrong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus1

manoharpillai

Please do not trade any tips particularly free tips ......it's very difficult TO make money in stock market ... And day trading woooo... Make sure how much money you can loos...

All analysts are right sometimes only. But I think Ashwani is the best out of the whole lot. I am a fan of Ashwani because he is very honest about his opinions. I have read his books many times and traded his tips with some good gains and some losses. But still I think to follow him properly you have to absorb the losses gently otherwise there is no tips available anywhere in the world that are correct all the times. As far as the scrip has had a large move before tips are given the idea is to follow the trend of the scrip at the right time. its less risky to follow scrips that has had a large move because it will have to change fundamentally to reverse the trend
it looks u have just read his books and so far not given him any money for portfolio management,give him some money and then again we would like to listen to your views regarding him

Taurus1

Status
Not open for further replies.