ASCII importer in AFL

the above javascript can use to update txt data to amibroker.........

copy the above and paste in a notepad and save as name.js ..............

u should change the file name and .format .............

if u doubl click this file datas would be upload to the amibroker.........

am also in search of auto run of script with some specified time interval ....

any body know pls share it ........

thanks in advance............. :clap:
Hi vijayan ,

your scripts works great. I see that you posted this almost 9 months back . just wanted to know if you could acheive any advancement to this script like - reapeating itself for in regular intervals and things like that ?

-Srinivas

hi your scrip works great, i have been searching like that the one for months, well is ther any way that it refreshes every 5 second or so.

for 1 min refresh i have added that .js file to the schedule task in the windows and it performs every 1 minute.

thanks for the script

s,this .js works well to import file to ami..its old matter,
new is, AMIQUATE 3.2 WORKS FOR GOOGLE/YAHOO RT DATA TO FEED AMI WITH AUTO UPDATE, QUICK FAST..
AND ALSO DOWNLOAD EOD FROM SAME..
AMIQUATE PRICE IS $69..
IF ANYONE NEED ,I WILL HELP U...:thumb:
$69 is big amount for small trader like me, any free alternative ????
thanks in advance !!!

hi your scrip works great, i have been searching like that the one for months, well is ther any way that it refreshes every 5 second or so.

for 1 min refresh i have added that .js file to the schedule task in the windows and it performs every 1 minute.

thanks for the script
though it is more then a year to reply
but it has helped me solve my problem
It is good idea now days yahoo has stopped giving quotes so getting data of bse/nse symbols is difficult
I take the data from another source in excel and then export it to a csv from excel all by automation
and then feeding it to amibroker every one minute with jscript and windows schedular tasks
This solves the yahoo not giving data problem solved without a penny spend.

though it is more then a year to reply
but it has helped me solve my problem
It is good idea now days yahoo has stopped giving quotes so getting data of bse/nse symbols is difficult
I take the data from another source in excel and then export it to a csv from excel all by automation
and then feeding it to amibroker every one minute with jscript and windows schedular tasks
This solves the yahoo not giving data problem solved without a penny spend.
will you share the procedure in details?