Are you in favour of using leverage?

Do u use levearge leverage?

• Total voters
Now, how good or bad the results could be after using leverage, as people say if things go wrong ur account will be blown up in few days or weeks, on the same time if things go right can we double the money in the same period of time?
By things I mean our strategies, market movements, wrong decisions, false entries etc etc.
Any comments ?:)
Initially one should avoid using leverage till one gets some experience and becomes expert . Using leverage is a good idea but one should be very careful and cautious . After some experience one can use leverage gradually.

Nothing wrong in using leverage if u use proper stop loss.More over the main benefit of futures market it self is that it provies leverage to trade with less money.But beware too much of anything is good for nothing:hap2:

you can use leverage to add to the winning position if you are very careful and able to exit on small loss. leverage can be used for pyramiding the profit position but never use the leverage position to average down on loss

praveen taneja

you can use leverage to add to the winning position if you are very careful and able to exit on small loss. leverage can be used for pyramiding the profit position but never use the leverage position to average down on loss
yes thats true but even if u use leverage for profit u will get max 3+2 so why take tension n why not play with watever we hav:)
No one will b there to ask u square ur trade or pay the money
Salaah hamaari marji tumhari:)Best of Luck

I some time try to leverage
Please dont mind bro but I think using leverage sometimes is more dangerous then using it all the time.
If we use it all the time we loose more and we make more but at the same time if we use it only in some trades and things go wrong and after that its gnna be pretty tough to recover the loss by not using the leverage in the future trades.

Anybody wants to comment?:)