arbitrage( bse to nse)

Hi, I m working as Arbirageur in cash to cash segment ( Nse to Bse). I just want to know while working on cash to cash software there are many trades executes wrongly, means trade executes on the lesser price, not on the actual bid price. can anyone help me, that why this happens. I ll be thank ful to him.

Regards,
Gagan Kumar

Hi, I m working as Arbirageur in cash to cash segment ( Nse to Bse). I just want to know while working on cash to cash software there are many trades executes wrongly, means trade executes on the lesser price, not on the actual bid price. can anyone help me, that why this happens. I ll be thank ful to him.

Regards,
Gagan Kumar
which software you are using for trading?

Capricorn

Regards,
Gagan Kumar
If u are putting in a market order so are others. There are several thousands of orders hitting every second. So if your market order hits another, the order matching system of the exchange takes over, that's it.:)

CIL

Hello,
As i am new in arbitrage i m looking for good script with good prediction in difference .
can any one help me out. I will be thank full to him.