Anyone of us with a Youtube channel?

newtrader101

I do have Youtube with some videos ad revenue approx 0.2$ a day lol; I have some random videos related to trading.
Hi Sanjay, thanks for sharing this. This seems Ok if you're not making any special effort on it. Do please share your channel.
Btw, I have a personal development blog, I make random posts ie not time bound. Some of them are links to interesting videos and TED talks. The total income from the adsense so far is around $8 over many years. Its called Inspiration Bonanza and is on blogspot. Not posting the link as it may not be allowed here.

Last edited:
I had a youtube channel. It wasn't really big. It was mainly about sports. Life became so fast that i couldn't give much time to it and lost the passion for it. You need to have passion for video and content creation if you want to run a youtube for the long stretch.

Raj232

Yes i am currently reading on how i can make my channel grow and possibly make money from it as well. This is of course a way of investing as well. Do you have some good You tube tips you could share?
Sure .. you are in the right direction !!! Dont forget to post your channel link .. we will all watch it :)

pannet1

I do have small YouTube channel but it is related to Beauty and Clothes.
my goodness. i always suspected you work for a forex company and is actually a man disguised as woman. now i know you are a woman because men are never interested in their beauty and clothes, unless its their date.

my goodness. i always suspected you work for a forex company and is actually a man disguised as woman. now i know you are a woman because men are never interested in their beauty and clothes, unless its their date.
I thought the same thing about her. ;) Nonetheless, what about gays & men working in the fashion industry? :p

pannet1

I thought the same thing about her. ;) Nonetheless, what about gays & men working in the fashion industry? :p
pursuing another gay men and reading the fashionable minds of woman ... both are full time jobs ... and successfully trading on top of that .... i guess ... its next to impossible :p

Forex is my work and beauty is my life, both are having different values in my lifestyle.

I also think that there are many opportunities to earn money from your videos on some specific topic. YouTube provides good opportunities, of course, if you are able to attract significant number of viewers to your channel