Any1 full time trader

1.how to make money trading with charts .... Author :ashwini gujral
"vision books india.com"
2.encyelopedia of chart patterns ....author:thomas bulkowski
"patternsite.com"
3.trading charts patterns like the pros ...author:suri duddella

trading software i use is amibroker
thanks for sharing....

i am also installed amibroker, but not working in real time...how to do..?

niftyoption

I am also newbie past 1 year trade on cash market (BTST) only...i like to trade in Intraday...but i dont have knowledge about TA....

Please suggest TA books names and softwares....
Dear Shreeue Sir,
I have little knowdge about TA , in my knowdge below books is best for TA

for biginers purpose
book : how to make money trading with charts
author : Ashwani Gujral
publisher: Vision books
http://www.visionbooksindia.com/
All the best sir

XRAY27

thanks for sharing....

i am also installed amibroker, but not working in real time...how to do..?
there are many data vendors
like global data feeds ,manshiRT,jetdatalive etc... for intraday data ... contact them :)

Re: full time traders help me

Super.. never knew such wonderful tool is available for learning...

Never would have opened trading account with my broker...if I had known this before

Well....buddy you are a braveheart...EMI and trading do not go hand in hand...ask the guy who gave you the loan...he would not at that time had you been a trader...

EMI is the priority...you like it or not you need to join a 4 Hr type BPO job in US shift to cover some kind of living costs

Again 20k,, the only hurdle here is first part of every traders story is loosing money...95% do..hey but you could be from the 5% who made money all the way...I saw you lost money through friends but that does not help you need to stare at the screen and see your SL get hit..emotions can only be overcome by practice, but not with this kind of capital.

My suggestion is go to the below link
http://www.nseindia.com/NP/nse_paathshaala.htm

They provide 1 Lac to trade try your luck with ATM options and see what you can get in a month. It will be easier to decide this way. I understand nobody agrees to paper trading as a proxy to real life trading but it is apt for your situation.

Best of luck buddy...

1.how to make money trading with charts .... Author :ashwini gujral
"vision books india.com"
2.encyelopedia of chart patterns ....author:thomas bulkowski
"patternsite.com"
3.trading charts patterns like the pros ...author:suri duddella

trading software i use is amibroker
2 and 3 i got it and downloaded...but 1 is unable to get...any idea...

XRAY27

Last edited:

Mr.G

2 and 3 i got it and downloaded...but 1 is unable to get...any idea...
Books give knowledge that will feed you and your family. Respect the book and the author for his work. Always buy a book, dont support piracy.

I have bought book costing 2K+ because it will pay for itself and knowledge is priceless.

onlinegtrash

apart from books, techniques, TA, FA...understanding markets, money management, risk management, position sizing, your psychology, others psychology etc etc.

There is a crucial emotional maturity component in trading.
Precisely this is what making it harder and delays the process of becoming a successful trader.

Many people clearly know smoking is bad, exercising is good, avoiding junk food is good... but how many have the emotional discipline to stick with their plan esp. when they are tempted with super easy access to all the addictive bad habits!

This is one important factor I overlooked, coming from a technical and academic background!

so...
a) first make enough money
b) learn about yourself and markets
c) deploy the discipline and learnings ===> this is super hard step (atleast for me).

good luck!

Ironically making money in markets is the toughest path to get rich unlike most people think!
step a) takes 3 yrs of education in a craft 5 yrs to make enough money to save up for trading
step b) atleast 2 years of reading books, reviewing charts and trades and practice and exploration
step c) ateast 2+ years of getting a hang of non emotional trading and developing enough brain muscles to practice discipline which goes against 25+ years of common wisdom we learned in other fields!

so thats 3+5+2+2 years if some one starts with zero money, brains and education.
To become an engineer its only 4+2 yrs to get a decent salary!

Last edited:
Re: full time traders help me

Super.. never knew such wonderful tool is available for learning...

Never would have opened trading account with my broker...if I had known this before
I hope you don't start trading without learning and if you do then you will lose money. Most people lose a few lakhs and at least three to four years' time to learn how the market really works. Please be aware that most people never make money in the market and those who make money in the market are extremely intelligent, well capitalized and patience. You seem to be intelligent but you don't have enough capital right now and without a job you will run out of patience as well.

Take help from relatives and friends without any kind of embarrassment until you have steady stream of income because if you lose money in the market, it will be more difficult situation. I can understand your situation that you want to be self dependent but stock market trading is the most dangerous way to start your journey.

Those people who are rude to you and angry at your post is just because they care for you and they don't want you to lose money in the market.

But even after all this, if you start trading, I wish you all the best.