Any RT plugin for sharekhan?

sahil79

ManshiRT is the all in one rt data solution either from yahoo, google or any broker's trading application like Odin Diet, Tradetiger, Tradeadvance etc. the best option to fetch rt data from Tradetiger to Amibroker is ManshiRT.

ManshiRT is the all in one rt data solution either from yahoo, google or any broker's trading application like Odin Diet, Tradetiger, Tradeadvance etc. the best option to fetch rt data from Tradetiger to Amibroker is ManshiRT.
Hi santosh, yeah ManshiRt is best among the softwares but not perfect. We hav to bcakfill 5 day 1 minute data one by one for each stock in the list. We cant do that manually for 200 stocks everyday.

Apart from it, I wanted to know if the Indiainfoline and other softwares allow backfill of 5 day 1minute or 5 day-5minute data with just one click, or we can use them only for intraday. No data is useful without 5 day-5 minute automatic backfill. Intraday charts are totally useless without last 4 days intraday charts

mastermind007

Friends

I have developed software that is capable of providing very high quality data from TT into Ami. And no, it is not a scrapper.

Friends

I have developed software that is capable of providing very high quality data from TT into Ami. And no, it is not a scrapper.
So, are you willing to advertize it only OR you are planning to give others as a gift, you should explain this point too brother .......