Any Broker providing good margin for BTST type trades (Cash segment)?

Does any broker provide good margin for BTST type trades (Cash segment) and what would be the amount of margin provided? I like trading with BTST in the cash market with volume scrips such as Tata Steel, RCOM, etc and would like to increase my margin. I have heard that some brokers provide upto 4 times margin, but I am not sure of who they are. (Low brokerage/Discount brokers would be preferred, if not, that's okay too).

PS - I have posted this same query in the threads of a few discount brokers as well , hoping that I will get a direct response from the brokerages themselves.

Does any broker provide good margin for BTST type trades (Cash segment) and what would be the amount of margin provided? I like trading with BTST in the cash market with volume scrips such as Tata Steel, RCOM, etc and would like to increase my margin. I have heard that some brokers provide upto 4 times margin, but I am not sure of who they are. (Low brokerage/Discount brokers would be preferred, if not, that's okay too).

PS - I have posted this same query in the threads of a few discount brokers as well , hoping that I will get a direct response from the brokerages themselves.
None of the discount brokers will provide u with that facility.Most of the conventional brokers provide it who charge atleast 1p and 10p of brokerage.
I have talked to few of them and they provide from 2-3 times of cash.
Now can u pls explain me how u do that ?
i mean whatever we buy today comes in dmat on T+2 days and if we sell it next day we are selling stocks which we don't have in our dmat and then it results in auction and all.This was the warning brokers gave me when i talked to them about this query what u are asking.They warned me clearly that pls don't sell stocks if u don't have it in ur dmat and then if we wait for T+3 days to do that its not BTST.
Can u explain what and how u do this and with which broker are u doing it?