Anna Hazare, Arvind Kejriwal, the Bhusans, IAC, the new political party & your views

MANISH_DAMANI

Re: Anna Hazare, Arvind Kejriwal, the Bhusans, IAC, the new political party & your vi

SWADHINTA KEY PACHAHS BARAS MAI
AJJ BHI BHARAT ROTA HAI
SALO KEY BADD AJJ BHI
GARIB FOOTPATHO PUR SOTA HAI
BUKH KEY MARREY BILAKHTA HAI BACCHA
DUDH KEY LIYE ROTA HAI
DINBHAR KEY PARISRAM KEY BAAD
AJJ BHI EK MAJDOOR ADHA PET SOTA HAI.
KAISI HAI SWADHINTA BHAI
KAHI HAI BRASTRACHAR KAHI HAI ATANWAD KI KAHI
KAISEY KARREY HUM INKI SAFAI
KAHI BRAHAST NETA KAHI HAI DAUD BHAI
KAISEY KARREY HUM INSEY LARAI
KAUN BANEGA HAMARA MASHIYA
KAUN KAREGA HUMEY IN DUKHO SEY RIHA.
JAGNEY KI PHIR JARURAT AYYI
KARNI PAREGI PHIRSEY LARAI
ADHURI SWADHINTA KOO PURI KARNI HAI
ATANKWAD KI CHUUTI KARNI HAI
BRAHASTA CHARIYO KO KAR DO NANGA
KHATMA KARDO UNHEY MARKEY DANDA
LAHARADO SAREI DUNIYA MAI PYARREY BHARAT KA JHANDA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I have wrote it years back.

VJAY

Re: Anna Hazare, Arvind Kejriwal, the Bhusans, IAC, the new political party & your vi

Nice3 manish.....
Good healthy discussions .....:)

WHO WILL TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO BE A PROUD
INDIAN
-------------------------------------------------------
Who will take th responsibility ?
Who will come ahead and say this is against
humanity?Is this fair enough to keep ur mouth shut and
show urs impotency?
Is ur blood transformed into water of drains and u
still suffer samelessly?
When will urs eyes open and u will say stop this
brutleness or assassinate those inhumans instantly?

Are u really free or independent?
Is ur heart never-ever call u while seeing any
injustice?
For what have u born, have u ever thought?
For what have u grown, have u ever asked yourself?
As a human do u know ur rights and limitations?

What is going on, is that going on forever?
Whatever have u suffered would u really want ur
tomorrow face the same?
Why are u scared and what stopped to raise ur voice
against hell?
How can somebody play with ur emotions and don't let
ur dreams to be truth?
How can somebody misguide u and you make urself their
praise?

In the name of religion u put out swords, u destruct
ur temple and mosque,
But ur soul never wake up when humanity will cry,
In the game of power u always let ur hands up
And see everything just like deaf and dumb audience,
Feel assamed and die if u want to be that type of
proud Indian.

From the year 1857 to 1947 our ancestor fight for
nation
And we were informed that we were independent,
From the year 1947 to 2007 time elapsed but nothing
changed
Except the man and technology which take us ongranted
for pain,
After passing of 150 years our fight still the same.

Some people divide the nation geographically
And get the fame of father of nation,
Some people write the constitution
And divide the nation in the name of reservation and
caste and said all are equal,
Some make fights on religion and burn the nation in
the fire of communality.

When the right time come for u?
Which right opportunity are u waiting for ?
Why ur soul don't sake ur core?
Whom are u waiting for to change ur destiny?
What will happens if everybody thinks who will take
the responsibilty?
SWADHINTA KEY PACHAHS BARAS MAI
AJJ BHI BHARAT ROTA HAI
SALO KEY BADD AJJ BHI
GARIB FOOTPATHO PUR SOTA HAI
BUKH KEY MARREY BILAKHTA HAI BACCHA
DUDH KEY LIYE ROTA HAI
DINBHAR KEY PARISRAM KEY BAAD
AJJ BHI EK MAJDOOR ADHA PET SOTA HAI.
KAISI HAI SWADHINTA BHAI
KAHI HAI BRASTRACHAR KAHI HAI ATANWAD KI KAHI
KAISEY KARREY HUM INKI SAFAI
KAHI BRAHAST NETA KAHI HAI DAUD BHAI
KAISEY KARREY HUM INSEY LARAI
KAUN BANEGA HAMARA MASHIYA
KAUN KAREGA HUMEY IN DUKHO SEY RIHA.
JAGNEY KI PHIR JARURAT AYYI
KARNI PAREGI PHIRSEY LARAI
ADHURI SWADHINTA KOO PURI KARNI HAI
ATANKWAD KI CHUUTI KARNI HAI
BRAHASTA CHARIYO KO KAR DO NANGA
KHATMA KARDO UNHEY MARKEY DANDA
LAHARADO SAREI DUNIYA MAI PYARREY BHARAT KA JHANDA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I have wrote it years back.

TheDreamer

Sorry to say who is not corrupt in this country. Those who are shouting why not we see besides us and and our home too. Every small and big business man is evading tax like kaccha pakka. Is that not corruption? Women are taking advantage of women oriented law is that not corruption? Wat is definition of corruption actually ? Who will decide that? When some group of people shout and we make one of them hero. Its a basic human nature. People are talking about politics, famous people in buses, trains etc. But they are not thinking about how to increase their income. People are wasting time on cricketers but why not they are trying to make themselves better or competent. I am sorry but think about bigger picture. Might be some people abuse me here or say negative? But just think are we honest? Are we committed ? Are we dedicated? I am not that wise like you people but my heart ask me these many times., when one helpless person is beaten by group of people and person passing from that way also slap that helpless without knowing the reason. Ask you soul........ Just ask.
@Manish,

The questions you have raised are very legitimate but some of them can't be eradicated in any society...
The people who evade tax can do so because the executioners i.e IT department allows them to do so. Bribing is the name of the game (corruption) there. Previously the bribing used to be mutual where both the parties agreed for a specific price. was a hush-hush affair... But there was a negative sentiment to bribe. Nowadays bribing has become the norm to get jobs done in Government offices. Extortion should be the better word. You have to pay 'extortion bribe' to get your job done & that shows the decadence of the society.
People tend to take advantage when the laws are tilted in their favour. But the advantage taken by the women can't be considered as 'prime corruption' where the future of the country is at stake. Even in highly developed countries, atrocities against women are commonplace. So laws are made to protect them. It can't be termed corruption, but crime it is.
Commitment & dedication vary from individual to individual. So it's a bit subjective. There is nothing wrong in trying to earn the money, legitimately.
The 'slapping' incident that you have mentioned is a 'mob behaviour' and can happen in any country.
The bigger picture when considered shows that the politicians & the bureaucrats (the so-called elitists) together with their illegitimate children (read corrupt business houses) have colluded the society & the 'chalta hai' mentality of the common mass has given permission to do so. There was a time when the country looked upto the leaders (mainly political people like Gandhiji, the famous Lal-Bal-Pal, Subhas Bose, Gopal Krishna Gokhale, Subhas Bose and many more) & tried to follow their path. But today's 'mango people in a banana republic' (ask Mr. Robert Vadra for proper explanation ;)) consider these people's (political leaders') activities to be highly suspicious. It's not that all the politicians are painted with the same brush, but the 'saint ones' are not willing to separate the 'paint(ed) ones'. :D It's high time that the people of the country demand explanation from them. :clapping:

MANISH_DAMANI

Sir I understood what you want to say. Sir whoever got power start misusing it. You can read history, you can read grantha you get proofs. Sir mob part you say its basic Indian nature and I seen it from very near. Corruption is not coming from outside its come from inside. You behaviour speaks what you will do and what you will not. lakhs of crore rupees are in black by normal traders. ITO ask bribes when they find loo poles in your file. Are you maintaining right records? Are you right? we have to ask this question inside us.Protection and advantage are two different things. Guys dont want protection kya? If you want everything correct then fist correct basic. Niva hi kharab ho to makan kamjor hoga aur makan kabhi bhi gir sakta hai? 100 mai say 100 bai man phir bhi mera bharat mahan. Sorry for words if something wrong but try to understand core of debate. Is there any guarantee of kejriwal and ram dev ? they will not misuse power.
Secondly in reference to your first line " The questions you have raised are very legitimate but some of them can't be eradicated in any society...
The people who evade tax can do so because the executioners i.e IT department allows them to do so" question could be raise pheley murgi aya ki anda ?

Money can come and go. Human once die never alive. First we have to give explanation? Politician and bureaucrats are not exceptional they are also like us. Not alien. part of our so called corrupt society. In economics I hope you have read human wants are unlimited. Yeah dil mangey more. Pyas bharaoo. Root cause is unlimited human wants .

Last edited:

hmp

All of them are new bunch of jokers.

Algo

There is nothing wrong and shameful ....when above person is said met in real and tells his experience then whats shamefull in that ?

In 1957, the Rockefeller Foundation established the Ramon Magsaysay Prize for community leaders in Asia. It was named after Ramon Magsaysay, president of the Philippines, a crucial ally in the US campaign against Communism in Southeast Asia. In 2000, the Ford Foundation established the Ramon Magsaysay Emergent Leadership Award. The Magsaysay Award is considered a prestigious award among artists, activists and community workers in India. M.S. Subbulakshmi and Satyajit Ray won it, so did Jayaprakash Narayan and one of Indias finest journalists, P. Sainath. But they did more for the Magsaysay award than it did for them. In general, it has become a gentle arbiter of what kind of activism is acceptable and what is not.
Interestingly, Anna Hazares anti-corruption movement last summer was spearheaded by three Magsaysay Award winnersAnna Hazare, Arvind Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi. One of Arvind Kejriwals many NGOs is generously funded by Ford Foundation. Kiran Bedis NGO is funded by Coca Cola and Lehman Brothers.

Though Anna Hazare calls himself a Gandhian, the law he called forthe Jan Lokpal Billwas un-Gandhian, elitist and dangerous. A round-the-clock corporate media campaign proclaimed him to be the voice of the people. Unlike the Occupy Wall Street movement in the US, the Hazare movement did not breathe a word against privatisation, corporate power or economic reforms. On the contrary, its principal media backers successfully turned the spotlight away from massive corporate corruption scandals (which had exposed high-profile journalists too) and used the public mauling of politicians to call for the further withdrawal of discretionary powers from government, for more reforms, more privatisation. (In 2008, Anna Hazare received a World Bank award for outstanding public service). The World Bank issued a statement from Washington saying the movement dovetailed into its policy.

source: http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?280234
Sir your stupidity, i am afraid is quite amusing. I hate congressies and hence, i am going to embarrass you now. Being from trading community(though i highly doubt it) you claim Kiran Bedi is funded by Lehmann brothers..some one tell this ignoramous fool about lehmann brothers please. Second thing..you are copying this from a woman of stature of Arundhati Roy. I mean a man of some common sense knows what a stupid crackpot she is..and you i am afraid sir..a bigger one. At one part you are saying they do not oppose privatisation and other part you are supporting congress who is completely in to privatisation..sir..you need to get your head examined..no wonder you never earn a single trade and spend your time here or searching for terms like: "Anna team fake+corrupt+foreign funded+terrorist+I am a Crazy nutjob" in google to copy and paste in forums like this and show your intellectual level infront of all.

praveen taneja

Sir your stupidity, i am afraid is quite amusing. I hate congressies and hence, i am going to embarrass you now. Being from trading community(though i highly doubt it) you claim Kiran Bedi is funded by Lehmann brothers..some one tell this ignoramous fool about lehmann brothers please. Second thing..you are copying this from a woman of stature of Arundhati Roy. I mean a man of some common sense knows what a stupid crackpot she is..and you i am afraid sir..a bigger one. At one part you are saying they do not oppose privatisation and other part you are supporting congress who is completely in to privatisation..sir..you need to get your head examined..no wonder you never earn a single trade and spend your time here or searching for terms like: "Anna team fake+corrupt+foreign funded+terrorist+I am a Crazy nutjob" in google to copy and paste in forums like this and show your intellectual level infront of all.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

its my first visit on this thread never thought so much interesting things going on here:lol::lol::lol:

Sunny1

Something wrong with you dude .
first thing I know what stupid crack pot Arundhati is .
second who the hell told you I support congress ...? I hate them.
I didnt search anything about Anna in google only I was searching Biodata of them.
showing intellectual level? :rofl: :rofl:

Though I support Indira and Nehru ...but that is past present day congress I just hate it.
Yes I doubt credibility of Anna and AK because of their way of working but that does not mean I support congress

Anillal

Arundhati Roy is not one of my favourite writers or persons either. But still by luck or hardwork or chance she got herself under limelight where her voice unlike many of us carries some weight, enough to boil the blood of commoners like you and me. :) One is free to disagree with what she has to say but calling her crackpot just because her views are contrary to the majority thinking is bit over the top. I rememeber there was such a hue and cry when she said what she said about kashmir then we non kashmiris called her traitor, forgetting completely that many prominent people have been saying the same for ages. Vir Sanghvi had been writing in his HT column similar thoughts for years. The only difference is she said it bluntly while others say it with lots of ifs and buts and political correctness. Besides given the 370 and the biggest blunder Mr Nehru made by taking the issue to the UNO it is hardly surprising to have such resigning thoughts now and then.

Anyways here on this thread we are discussing current state of indian polity and Mr Sunny has every right to express his views like all of us. Yet I think most of us here are educated people not some drunk street hooligans therefore I do not think it is a good idea to turn a healthy exchange of ideas into a useless debate by using derogatory words and getting personal. It is amazing really that we are in a profession that supposedly demands total control on ones ego in order to succeed and yet thread after thread I see nothing but the opposite on display.