Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

30 lacs per day! and u pay .01% as intraday n f&o brokerage!

u only told if one has high volume of arround 30 lacs per day, u can easily get brokerage of .001%

Friend really if u hav huge money , share some with me :rofl:
Its gud to share your happiness , it increases manifold times this way.
If u hav any saddness , u r also welcome to share with me, it decreases this way.

Afterall u r making atleast 5-10 lacs daily, not a big deal for u to share som amount with me.
pal, its .001% , sorry for the mistake, waise u shud've understood, that it cant be .01% as it is way too high.

lazytrader

30 lacs per day! and u pay .01% as intraday n f&o brokerage!

u only told if one has high volume of arround 30 lacs per day, u can easily get brokerage of .001%

Friend really if u hav huge money , share some with me :rofl:
Its gud to share your happiness , it increases manifold times this way.
If u hav any saddness , u r also welcome to share with me, it decreases this way.

Afterall u r making atleast 5-10 lacs daily, not a big deal for u to share som amount with me.
30L/day is about 6cr a day. I feel that's high by retail stds. If can get a monthly turnover of over 1cr then you can ask for .01% most brokers will give you .015%.

I think your brokerage is .01% are you sure it is .001%, that would mean a brkg of Rs.10 for a trade of Rs.1L. Is that right?

if somebody gives so less brokerage with 6 times margin, one can easliy scalp a big amount in intraday cash, no problem at all.

my dad open an account with angel as angel investor, they gave

Intraday

0.05% min 0.07 p max first leg

Delivery

0.05% min 0.35 p max first leg

on second leg there i a dash ' - '

delivery is ok , intraday can go low, though we didn't deposit a big amount in the account.

currently i am with Reliance money and definitely looking for a change.

Angel looks better.

Last edited:
hiii ..Mintu buddy ... this thread is all in one stop for those who wanna know more abt Angel.

Now I am looking forward to open an account with Angel...:)

But to me they are offering 0.05-buy and 0.05-sel in intraday and

0.40-buy and 0.40-sell in Delivery.

10/- as DP charges and

300 as AMC.

Now pls guide me how can I decrease my brokerage and delivery rates. I am not a bulky trader like you and I trade in very small amounts, say, 10000/-

can they will consider to decrease my brokerage in such low volumes ??

please guide ?

regards
Ravi

magnet

hiii ..Mintu buddy ... this thread is all in one stop for those who wanna know more abt Angel.

Now I am looking forward to open an account with Angel...:)

But to me they are offering 0.05-buy and 0.05-sel in intraday and

0.40-buy and 0.40-sell in Delivery.

10/- as DP charges and

300 as AMC.

Now pls guide me how can I decrease my brokerage and delivery rates. I am not a bulky trader like you and I trade in very small amounts, say, 10000/-

can they will consider to decrease my brokerage in such low volumes ??

please guide ?

regards
Ravi
Hey can u do commodity trading from the same account or have to pay extra?