if( Buy = True)
{
Filter=1;
}
else
{
Filter=0;
};
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );

AddColumn( Close, "Close" );
AddColumn( Volume, "Volume" );
AddColumn( zz, "Zig Value" );

_SECTION_END();

The attached AFL was got developed for the conditions:

The conditions which I gave for its Development were:-

a. The Zig-Zag 1.5 up

b. Either one conditions of i or ii below:-
i. The Rise in Volume in given time frame is 1000000 (one million) or above -------------------- (volume be a variable parameter).
Or

ii. The value in creased in given time frame based on Typical price is 1,00,00,000 (Ten million) or above -------------------- (value be a variable parameter).

Or both the conditions met, then also OK
Sir,
I want that in addition to above conditions the AFL be modified as below:

Sir, Now, I intend that the following amendment to it, if possible may be made:-

1. The Zig-Zag may be adjusted UP or Down at my choice.
2. No change in Volume and Value conditions.
3. The close price of candles in which condition (i) or (ii) or both were met should be more then open price of that candles
4. Minimum Time frame for exploration, should be 1min, & adjustable to 5min, 7min, 10min, 15min etc may be added/ inserted.
5. Value to be calculated on Typical Price.
6. While doing exploration in automatic analysis, the reproduction of Explore Result in the given format

prasadam

so, you are not the one who has developed it.:confused:

This is an Expl AFL

_SECTION_BEGIN("Expl - Intra");
P = ParamField("Price field To Use",-1);
Periods = Param("EMA Periods", 15, 2, 300, 1, 10 );
change = Param("% change For Zig",5,0.1,25,0.1);
zthreshold = Param("Zig Threshold",0.025,0.1,100);
vol=Param("Volume Breakout at ", 100000,10000,1000000);

zz = Zig(C,Change);
Cond1= C > EMA(C,20);
Cond2 = V >vol;
Cond3 = zthreshold > zz;

Buy = Cond1 AND Cond2 AND Cond3;

Sell= O;

if( Buy = True)
{
Filter=1;
}
else
{
Filter=0;
};
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );

_SECTION_END();

a. The Zig-Zag 1.5 up

i. The Rise in Volume in given time frame is 1000000 (one million) or above -------------------- (volume be a variable parameter).
Or

ii. The value in creased in given time frame based on Typical price is 1,00,00,000 (Ten million) or above -------------------- (value be a variable parameter).

Sir,

Sir, Now, I intend that the following amendment to it, if possible may be made:-

3. The close price of candles in which condition (i) or (ii) or both were met should be more then open price of that candles
4. Minimum Time frame for exploration, should be 1min, & adjustable to 5min, 7min, 10min, 15min etc may be added/ inserted.
6. While doing exploration in automatic analysis, the reproduction of Explore Result in the given format

pkgmtnl

NO NO sir,
I have not developed it, but, i got it developed for me,

Now, want it get edited to take into account the conditions...

bye

asnavale

This is an Expl AFL

_SECTION_BEGIN("Expl - Intra");
P = ParamField("Price field To Use",-1);
Periods = Param("EMA Periods", 15, 2, 300, 1, 10 );
change = Param("% change For Zig",5,0.1,25,0.1);
zthreshold = Param("Zig Threshold",0.025,0.1,100);
vol=Param("Volume Breakout at ", 100000,10000,1000000);

zz = Zig(C,Change);
Cond1= C > EMA(C,20);
Cond2 = V >vol;
Cond3 = zthreshold > zz;

Buy = Cond1 AND Cond2 AND Cond3;

Sell= O;

if( Buy = True)
{
Filter=1;
}
else
{
Filter=0;
};

_SECTION_END();

a. The Zig-Zag 1.5 up

Or

Sir,

Hi PKG,

For the modifications you have listed in 1 to 6:

1. ---> This is already built in to the AFL. Right click on the chart and "Parameters" window opens. Adjust the Zig parameter in the window.

4. ---> This can be adjusted in the timeframe parameter when you right-click on the intra-day chart. For exploration we have to write code.

6. ---> Exploration has a limited flexibility in report formatting. We can try to get the best format matching your requirement.

You can try to use whatever is built in and change the parameters and see the results. For the other points I will try to modify the AFL. But it will not be done in one hour. As I am not professional, I can do these programs only when I get some free time.

Regards

-Anant

pkgmtnl

Hi PKG,

For the modifications you have listed in 1 to 6:

1. ---> This is already built in to the AFL. Right click on the chart and "Parameters" window opens. Adjust the Zig parameter in the window.

4. ---> This can be adjusted in the timeframe parameter when you right-click on the intra-day chart. For exploration we have to write code.

6. ---> Exploration has a limited flexibility in report formatting. We can try to get the best format matching your requirement.

You can try to use whatever is built in and change the parameters and see the results. For the other points I will try to modify the AFL. But it will not be done in one hour. As I am not professional, I can do these programs only when I get some free time.

Regards

-Anant
Can u guide me about the literature/ books available for AFL's writing learning, so that a novice like me can also learn.

thnx

asnavale

Can u guide me about the literature/ books available for AFL's writing learning, so that a novice like me can also learn.

thnx
AmiBroker Users Guide is sufficient. What you should do is write simple and short programs first and see whether your code works properly. Then gradually write complex programs. Post your queries whenever you are stuck with some problem. That is the way to learn which I have followed.

-Anant

pkgmtnl

AmiBroker Users Guide is sufficient. What you should do is write simple and short programs first and see whether your code works properly. Then gradually write complex programs. Post your queries whenever you are stuck with some problem. That is the way to learn which I have followed.

-Anant
I will try, but still the terminology used and the syntax etc is still difficult to understand....