An appeal

Hello. I am working in a trade setup that is guaranteed with "zero loss". I am in the exploration phase now. Anyone professional/naive( like me !) would be interested in joining the venture. Need to understand whats the steps ahead.

I won't share the details of setup (In a process of writing a paper ), but full adjustment so that one can survive( 0 loss). I traded with this setup for the last 8 sessions. All trades were positive.

I need to explore more. Need input from traders. And trade various parameters. That is almost many man's works

It will be a ratio trade.

So what I am looking for is collaboration.

TracerBullet

yeah yeah, paper or not - you cannot have 100% wins in the long run. Very high win rate will likely have a large max loss as tradeoff ( extreme case is blowing up the account with 1 trade ... ). And its not really needed to make good returns. Last year i had 50% win rate and i am happy with it.
This is basically a holy grail dream for newbies .. Good luck to all gullible chasing this ...

Last edited:
yeah yeah, paper or not - you cannot have 100% wins in the long run. Very high win rate will likely have a large max loss as tradeoff ( extreme case is blowing up the account with 1 trade ... ). And its not really needed to make good returns. Last year i had 50% win rate and i am happy with it.
This is basically a holy grail dream for newbies .. Good luck to all gullible chasing this ...
This setup completely my design. I can give you guaranteed no loss.
Please do note, i am not trying to sell anything. But trying to increase the scope of my setup. Fr that need a many hit and trial.

Verde

I think it can be done and you are not the first person to do it here.
Two others have already done it but none gave details.

Request the mod to change the thread name to something more appropriate and you may get more replies.

TracerBullet

Please do note, i am not trying to sell anything. But trying to increase the scope of my setup. Fr that need a many hit and trial.
Yeah well, good luck. But there will always be some tradeoff. There is no free lunch and market does not care for your guarantee.

Any single pattern with entry + stop will never have 100% win rate.
You can keep adjusting and some day something unexpected can happen ( crude negative ! ). Maybe unlimited capital will allow unlimited adjustments.

Anyway, point is there is no inherent advantage to 'no loss' trading. You will at the least have live losses. Instead of adjustment mentality/loss aversion, i am ok with calling a loss a loss and moving to next trade. Edge = total wins - total loses. Maybe it makes sense for your edge, i do not know ...

mohan.sic

I won't share the details of setup (In a process of writing a paper ), but full adjustment so that one can survive( 0 loss). I traded with this setup for the last 8 sessions. All trades were positive.

I need to explore more. Need input from traders. And trade various parameters. That is almost many man's works

It will be a ratio trade.

So what I am looking for is collaboration.
How are you saying zero loss when you still want to explore more.:)

Anyway what kind of collaboration you need, you can share those details here if not setup.

thanks.