Amibroker help needed "How to categories the stocks in sectors"

Sorry for disturbing u again and again rajesh. I am using GetBhavcopy of hemens Software for EOD download. As far as i didnt use amiquote. Today after i saw ur watchlist i use amiquote. But i dont know how to use that.

rajeshn2007

Sorry for disturbing u again and again rajesh. I am using GetBhavcopy of hemens Software for EOD download. As far as i didnt use amiquote. Today after i saw ur watchlist i use amiquote. But i dont know how to use that.
Getbhavcopy is ok. Watchlist has got nothing to do with amiquote.
Amiquote is not necessary.

Last edited:
hi Rajesh i think so data path is problem in my case. Actually my datas are under the folder C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\BhavCopy. I am not using the folder C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Data for my data base.

rajeshn2007

hi Rajesh i think so data path is problem in my case. Actually my datas are under the folder C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\BhavCopy. I am not using the folder C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Data for my data base.
Yes,
it could be the problem. paste the watchlist in the data folder.

Hi rajesh thank u for ur patientce reply. I pasted the watchlist folder in the correct path that is C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\BhavCopy\WatchLists. But after that also it is not coming in amibroker. i dont know why. whether i have to do anything after pasted that. My all scripts are under All category.

rajeshn2007

Hi rajesh thank u for ur patientce reply. I pasted the watchlist folder in the correct path that is C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\BhavCopy\WatchLists. But after that also it is not coming in amibroker. i dont know why. whether i have to do anything after pasted that. My all scripts are under All category.
Hi,
does your watchlist folder has files of extension cnx.tls, cnx100.tls etc..?
you should paste these files in the above folder mentioned by you.

Yes rajesh all files are in this extension only. I think so the problem will be in the format. When i installed i used "GetBhavCopy" format. But these files will use amiquote format. Whether this is the problem for not showing the files in watchlist?.

ok rajesh. I did one thing in amibroker now. That is I import watchlist from amibroker it asked me to select some file for list0 like that i selected the file which u provide after that it is coming but with the name of List0, list1...etc. I am importing one by one manually. ok i will reply u after i finish all these things. in the mean time if u have any idea please let me know