amibroker, help needed please

I'm using Amibroker auto-analysis for signal alerts for my intraday trading but alerts are not getting sorted beyond 12.59 pm (noon) , here is the exact issue :
i use alerts that throws alerts every 5 mins and in order to get the latest alert I keep clicking on the "date" column of automatic analysis in order to sort the latest alerts and all will be fine till 12.59pm & after that when i sort date i don't get the latest alerts (eg. 1.05 pm, 1.20pm, 1.50pm etc alerts) on top & instead the last alert at 12.59 pm just stays at the top. hope i have explained correctly. would be grateful if anybody could help me out please.

vu22rps

I'm using Amibroker auto-analysis for signal alerts for my intraday trading but alerts are not getting sorted beyond 12.59 pm (noon) , here is the exact issue :
i use alerts that throws alerts every 5 mins and in order to get the latest alert I keep clicking on the "date" column of automatic analysis in order to sort the latest alerts and all will be fine till 12.59pm & after that when i sort date I don't get the latest alerts (eg. 1.05 pm, 1.20pm, 1.50pm etc alerts) on top & instead the last alert at 12.59 pm just stays at the top. hope i have explained correctly. would be grateful if anybody could help me out please.
Check in Amibroker, under File> Database setting > Intraday settings> go to end time and change that to 15.30 pm