Amibroker Help Needed For Afl

just wondering why is he selling the system for just 299 if it were to be so perfect.I mean he could have sold it to goldman sach's or ML or Citi,i am pretty sure all the above companies are looking for a good system to cover their loss////
thanks in advance

too steep a price for his systems..he has basically borrowed sum systems from amibroker sites & programmed them to tweak their settings.thts wht he says.
he is a gud afl programmer.no doubt abt tht.but he hasnt provied any back test reports for his system

V

vvvv

just wondering why is he selling the system for just 299 if it were to be so perfect.I mean he could have sold it to goldman sach's or ML or Citi,i am pretty sure all the above companies are looking for a good system to cover their loss////
thanks in advance
i think u dont know wht a system is.i also didnt know until a knowledgable person explained to me wht a trading system really is..compared to goldman sachs systems, it is not even chicken feed..its not even 0.000005 % of wht trading systems these big guys use...we have a member here who has worked with goldman sachs & has seen the nyse..its on a totally different level,,sumthing we cant imagine...so thts a system...
thts why we have to rely on these peple who sell rubbish ( according to big boys standards) but we think it is the holy grail.

KelvinHand

Hi
Can anyone provide me an amibroker AFL to scan the increase in volume. For example, if today's traded volume is more than 20 - 30% of the average volume of last ten days or previous days volume.

I would appreciate your help as i do not know programming.

Thanks
Sreeja
//--- Begin of Script ---
UseOption = ParamToggle("Use Option", "MAV10days|PrevDayVol");

if (UseOption==0)
{
s = "MAV10days";
AvgV = MA(V, 10);
}
else
{
s = "PrevDayVol";