AmiBroker formula Language

rinku4142

thank you very much joy.edakad for afl and you are right it should be 606 :) one problem i am facing i cant use it to scan data

rinku4142

one more thing i want to remove first 10 minute to use this filter so should be bought at high +1% which is made during 10.05 to 10.30 and vice versa
thank you very much for great work

pkgmtnl

Any Friend, can give Ami formula for EMA 70min and EMA 1030 min and MACD(26,12,9) from yahoo either 1min or 5day ticker?
i need these formula, with regrds

Hey PKGMTNL,

I hope you know how to plot EMAs on Amibroker, You can use 14 Day EMA with Red Colour with " Thick " Style and 206 Day EMA with Green colur with " Thick " style. These EMAs will work exectly what you are looking for and its exectly what it appears on Truedataindia's home page..

Regards

Avinash Raste

pkgmtnl

Hey PKGMTNL,

I hope you know how to plot EMAs on Amibroker, You can use 14 Day EMA with Red Colour with " Thick " Style and 206 Day EMA with Green colur with " Thick " style. These EMAs will work exectly what you are looking for and its exectly what it appears on Truedataindia's home page..

Regards

Avinash Raste
Yes Avinash ji,
I want to plot it similar to truedataindia
Can u provide me the formula?
Please guide too how to build this EMA formula for different minute format
like for 70min, 1030min etc.

Last edited:
My Dear PKGMTNL,

Do u use Amibroker ? If yes than its very simple to plot EMA.

Just open your Amibroker. Go to View Menu. Click on Charts. On your left hand side one side screen will open where the first option will be Averages. Click on that. The Third option is EMA. Click ( Don't leave your mouse click. Keep it pressed ) and drag the EMA to Price Chart and release the left click. One EMA will be Ploted on your Price Chart. Now Right click on your Price chart. Go to Parameters. Scroll down till you find you EMA. Change the Clour to RED and set the days to 14. Set the style for THICK. Repeat the same procedure again. Set the clour to GREEN and days to 206. Over. Enjoy..Now you have the exect thing as Truedataindia. BUT Remeber one thing. Your Price chart must be set to 5 minutes and you should be having live feeds.

Cheers..Enjoy..
Happy Niftying..:clap:

Thanks & Regards

Avinash Raste

pkgmtnl

Hi friends,

Here are some simple AFL's for the three types of stoploss - Initial, Breakeven and Trailing stoploss.

1. Initial stoploss

/****************************************************
Initial Stoploss - lowest "low" of the last n bars
*****************************************************/
lookbackPeriod = Param("Lookback period", 2, 2, 30);
Plot(LLV(L,lookbackPeriod), "Testing", ParamColor( "Long", colorGrey40));

2. Breakeven stoploss

/*******************************************************
Breakeven Stoploss - Open + brokerage% of open
********************************************************/
brokeragePercentage = Param("Brokerage Percentage", 1, 0.1, 5, 0.1);
Plot(O + O*(brokeragePercentage/100) , "Testing", ParamColor( "Long", colorYellow ));

3. Trailing stoploss

/****************************************************
Trailing Stoploss - a% below nth highest high
*****************************************************/
lookbackPeriod = Param("Lookback period", 10, 2, 30);
stoplossPercentage = Param("Stoploss Percentage", 5, 0.2, 10, 0.2);

Plot(HHV(H,lookbackPeriod) - HHV(H,lookbackPeriod) * (stoplossPercentage / 100), "Bullish SL", ParamColor( "Long", colorGrey40));
Plot(LLV(L,lookbackPeriod) + LLV(L,lookbackPeriod) * (stoplossPercentage / 100), "Bearish SL", ParamColor( "Short", colorGrey40));

I will post the AFL's as and when I come up with any new ones.
Thanks,
Praveen.
Respected Praveen Ji,
Can U give few AFL which can be applied for intraday tradings with SL?
i will be very thankful

pkgmtnl

My Dear PKGMTNL,

Do u use Amibroker ? If yes than its very simple to plot EMA.

Just open your Amibroker. Go to View Menu. Click on Charts. On your left hand side one side screen will open where the first option will be Averages. Click on that. The Third option is EMA. Click ( Don't leave your mouse click. Keep it pressed ) and drag the EMA to Price Chart and release the left click. One EMA will be Ploted on your Price Chart. Now Right click on your Price chart. Go to Parameters. Scroll down till you find you EMA. Change the Clour to RED and set the days to 14. Set the style for THICK. Repeat the same procedure again. Set the clour to GREEN and days to 206. Over. Enjoy..Now you have the exect thing as Truedataindia. BUT Remeber one thing. Your Price chart must be set to 5 minutes and you should be having live feeds.

Cheers..Enjoy..
Happy Niftying..:clap:

Thanks & Regards

Avinash Raste
Thanx avinash bhai