Amibroker and Free Intraday Data ( Real time ) !

hi sanamtrade,

if u have done all according to the suggestion,do the followings:-

# open Amibroker,
# go to File-Database setting and check Base time interval, it should not be EOD, better set it to Tick.
# now add symbol at amibroker only (not at ami quote) go to Symbol, new.
# now go to tools, and click Auto-update quotes, it will open Amiquote.
# now go to tools (at amiquote) click get tickers from Amibroker.
# now set auto refresh 1 min, and click green button (only once) to start downloading. it will work.

Best of luck.
When i select auto update data comes but till 16th only today is 17, i am seeing todays data, and also real time charts are not showing only daily basis showing,

Kindly Help me

Thanks in Advanced :clap:

sir,
minimun 3 min required to form candle. no back feel.it just like a sample taking after every 1 min.may not be suitable for day traders. cumulative volume
bars can be removed by replacing word "skip" in place of volume in format.however your effort is appreciated.
sagar patel

I have subscribed the intraday (IEOD) data through TRUE DATA INDIA. They use to send me the intraday data files for Futures-I, Futures-II, and all Cash scrips NSE and BSE indices, in ONE minute format. They use to send the same to my email address in the evening.

It seems, they are discontinuing the service from 1-06-2011, there is no idea as
to when the proposed new service will start.

I need the same IEOD in official symbol format for all cash scrips and Futures-I and Futures-II.

Anybody provides same service?

Wish I get a reply.

Warm Regards.

K Karunakaran