Alexander Elder's books + DVD's

is any1 trading practically with the triple screen....??? hows it

I have tried this system.It catches the signals too late and the initial move in case of trend reversal (and this initial move is very fast and juicy !!!)is always left on triple screen system.I was trading one lot on each signal and the performance was average.It works very well in strong sustained trend moves.

But I did not trade the system with adds like what Saint has taught us.It may do well with adds.

Best Wishes,Trade Well !!!

Smart_trade

V

vvvv

I have tried this system.It catches the signals too late and the initial move in case of trend reversal (and this initial move is very fast and juicy !!!)is always left on triple screen system.I was trading one lot on each signal and the performance was average.It works very well in strong sustained trend moves.

But I did not trade the system with adds like what Saint has taught us.It may do well with adds.

Best Wishes,Trade Well !!!

Smart_trade
thnks for the info... i was thinkin of weekly macd histogram for weekly & stochastics for dailies.force index doesnt enter my head.
also in his book entris & exits he talks abt r/r where he filters his trades further . how is his impulse system... i think same old stuff repeated in a diff form.but hes got a very convincing way of talking.