AFL Modification Work - Payment Basis

trendtrade

niftytrader12
Hello

I have an AFL which is generating automated buy and sell trade signals, at the completion of the price bar.

The problem is that if it finds 5 different stocks which meets the criteria, then it generates 5 signals for each of them simultaneously at the very same second.

All I need to do, is to modify the AFL in such a manner, that it inserts ONE SECOND Delay after each signal is generated.
In the above case, instead of generating 5 signals at same second, it would then generate those signals one by one, having delay of 1 second in-between.

If you think you can do this code modification, then please let me know your fee through message.

Best Regards

lemondew

The signal can be sent one after the other in one second interval provided you can guarantee the previous order will be executed in one second. Do you use scan mechanism in ami to send order from ami to.. your client. Do you use an api to fire orders or use some kind of windows automation.

Hello

I have an AFL which is generating automated buy and sell trade signals, at the completion of the price bar.

The problem is that if it finds 5 different stocks which meets the criteria, then it generates 5 signals for each of them simultaneously at the very same second.

All I need to do, is to modify the AFL in such a manner, that it inserts ONE SECOND Delay

Best Regards
This can be done via the use of static variables.

trendtrade

niftytrader12
The signal can be sent one after the other in one second interval provided you can guarantee the previous order will be executed in one second. Do you use scan mechanism in ami to send order from ami to.. your client. Do you use an api to fire orders or use some kind of windows automation.
Thanks for your reply lemondew. Here are the details -

Scan mechanism is used to send buy/short orders

Whenever Buy / Short is generated, an Alert is generated which triggers an external exe to send orders through kite api.

1 Second delay is to ensure that the executable file can do its job.

But delay is required ONLY if a Buy/Short is generated otherwise the whole scanning process will slow down as it scans 100 instruments.

If anyone needs to know more in order to make this modification possible, then please ask.

Thanks and regards