Achiievers Equities

soft_trader

Minimum of 3 months subscription means that for consecutive 3 months we will be bound to trade with them and pay Rs. 1000 pm for the segment we have opted . After that 3 month period if somebody takes a break for a number of days what will be the scenario ?
Just called them up. They told that Rs. 500/- is here to stay unless SEBI/NSE objects for this low brokerage. And after 3 months it's the customers wish to renew the subscription or not. They will never debit money from your trading for monthly/quarterly subscription. Means no auto-subscription like RKSV.

I am opening an account today, they will sent an executive to my home. I will update here once all the formalities are completed.

Looks like the brokerage war has Started. Monthly brokerage is now down to 1/4th of RKSV's :clap:

GTji

2 times at the first instance for both Equity and commodity. If you want more margin they will access your trading performance i.e. your risk and money management and they will increase the leverage in your accordingly.
2x exposure is not so great. But still over-all the deal looks good.

sumosanammain

I would willingly pay 1500 more to RKSV, as I know of their feedback. As well as their challenges.

I would wait for Achievers to build up their reputation before considering an account with them. And, if they are really effective, and start attracting clients, maybe zerodha and RKSV will also be forced to cut their rates. You cant have one store selling a packet of glucose biscuit at 5 rs, and another at 10 rs. Though malls may be selling them at 30 rs per packet. They cater to a different clientile who is not consuming too many packets per rmonth :D

Store meaning achievers, rksv, zerodha, etc and malls being indiabulls, iifl, sharekhan etc.

Just called them up. They told that Rs. 500/- is here to stay unless SEBI/NSE objects for this low brokerage. And after 3 months it's the customers wish to renew the subscription or not. They will never debit money from your trading for monthly/quarterly subscription. Means no auto-subscription like RKSV.

I am opening an account today, they will sent an executive to my home. I will update here once all the formalities are completed.

Looks like the brokerage war has Started. Monthly brokerage is now down to 1/4th of RKSV's :clap:
You are really quick mate . :)

Well it will be a kind of an advantage to traderji members that you will open an account with them as then we would have the benefit of getting first hand information from you .

Rs.500 pm for both Equity & F&O is indeed very attractive.Other things like management of funds , customer service , etc. on the broker's side will also have to be taken into consideration .

Lets see whats the outcome !!

Thanks . :)

Separate forms for separate segments, I guess ?? The account opening charges seem a bit high but ok if it includes different segments.

No Currency ??

Anyway, keep us updated about them and also ask them to participate here in this thread.

soft_trader

Separate forms for separate segments, I guess ?? The account opening charges seem a bit high but ok if it includes different segments.

No Currency ??

Anyway, keep us updated about them and also ask them to participate here in this thread.
Just now completed all the formalities. As of now I have opened only Equity segment Cash & FNO. I have plans to open CDS and Commodity also if the service remains good. I have also updated the subscription charges on the first page. Take a look at that.

Yes A/c opening charges of Rs. 750/- is a bit on higher side but considering their plan it's OK. Total subscription cheque I have handed over to them is of Rs. 2434/- (Rs. 1499 + Rs. 185 as ST + Rs. 750 A/c opening charge)

Currency requires a same opening form. But subscription for CDS segment is separate.

Ok, I will ask them to participate in this thread.

Last edited:
We have so many people here from Kolkata .
Does any of them have account with them ?
Any feedback from them might be useful...

Here are their other charges details

http://www.4shared.com/office/FPXAPDk9/StatutoryCharges-EquityandComm.html

Regards.
Raju
Just now completed all the formalities. As of now I have opened only Equity segment Cash & FNO. I have plans to open CDS and Commodity also if the service remains good. I have also updated the subscription charges on the first page. Take a look at that.

Yes A/c opening charges of Rs. 750/- is a bit on higher side but considering their plan it's OK. Total subscription cheque I have handed over to them is of Rs. 2434/- (Rs. 1499 + Rs. 185 as ST + Rs. 750 A/c opening charge)

Currency requires a same opening form. But subscription for CDS segment is separate.

Ok, I will ask them to participate in this thread.
Strangely, the pdf file in the above quoted post does not show anything about CDS/currency etc - Commodity, Equity, NSE futures, NSE options, BSE futures and BSE options.

Note:Stamp Duty will be charged as per Clients residing State address
This line is stated in the pdf at last. This condition mentioned by them makes situation somewhat unclear about Stamp Duty charges . Every state has different set of rules , so if one state where a client resides charges more stamp duty then unnecessarily the client will have to pay more than which could be otherwise levied if the stamp duty prevailing in the state where the brokerage company is located is applicable.