Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Pick Of the Week 26.09.2014

Scrip-HAVELLS
CMP-262
Target-285-300
Stop Loss-240
Recommendation-Buy Above 263

HAVELLS :- Short to medium term trend of the stock is positive, and stock has made strong bounce back from its support zone of 240-245, which is a positive signal. So, traders can build long position at current levels or on every correction.

Scrip-BERGERPAINT
CMP-360
Target-390-420
Stop Loss-335
Recommendation-Buy Above-363

BERGERPAINT:- Short term trend of the stock is sideways with positive bias and made strong positive candle with strong volumes on Friday which is positive signal. So, traders can build long position at current levels or on every correction.

Happy Trading !!!

Achiievers,

What is the guarantee that clients funds are not being misused? Please give us some proof. Because, your rates are so cheap that it is scaring my confidence as a trader. What if one fine day, you go absconding? Can you please share with us some records?

It will be helpful for us small traders who don't have any means to find out the truth. Please don't misunderstand. It is to clear our doubts only. I tried to introduce my friend to join your brokerage, and he gave me a sly expression.

What is the catch?

Hi,

What do you mean by misused ?

As we are one of the leading stock broking firm in Easter Region with diversify buissness. Currently morethan 10000 clients trade with us without any douts & our daily intraday volume +1000 Crore accross all segment.

Happy Trading !!!

Hi,

As we are one of the leading stock broking firm in Easter Region with diversify buissness. Currently morethan 10000 clients trade with us without any douts & our daily intraday volume +1000 Crore accross all segment.

Happy Trading !!!
Achiievers,

By misusing funds I meant to ask you, do you use client funds to trade, or finance other people or buy property or finance builders etc. What is the proof? There is nobody to regulate the activities. Hence, I want to know what is the proof that 100% of money is safe?

Your business model is questionable. With ur charges it is difficult to do business.. It seems like a mouse trap. Too good to be true. Chilli chicken in a rat cage! Hence the doubts. I don't mean to be too intrusive.

See the thing is, that brokers make us sign such lengthy documents and terms and conditions to put themselves in safe zone.

I want to know the clients' safe zone. I know that you cannot provide evidence. But a public assurance would give confidence. I have the right to know. Please explain.

ram2010

Achiievers,

By misusing funds I meant to ask you, do you use client funds to trade, or finance other people or buy property or finance builders etc. What is the proof? There is nobody to regulate the activities. Hence, I want to know what is the proof that 100% of money is safe?

Your business model is questionable. With ur charges it is difficult to do business.. It seems like a mouse trap. Too good to be true. Chilli chicken in a rat cage! Hence the doubts. I don't mean to be too intrusive.

See the thing is, that brokers make us sign such lengthy documents and terms and conditions to put themselves in safe zone.

I want to know the clients' safe zone. I know that you cannot provide evidence. But a public assurance would give confidence. I have the right to know. Please explain.

Will sharekhan or icici will give you such guarantee.

will they not misuse your funds.

Start trading with 10000 rs.

stop researching.

nifty is flying towards 10,000 levels. you are going to miss the non-stop bus.:thumb:

What is the proof that you are doing 1000cr. Across all market segments? Can you put up a screenshot of your daily volumes so that there is some evidence? By not replying to the post, you are arousing so much suspicion. Brokers can declare their volumes to be anything. Is the data available somewhere so we can check?

Hi,

Happy Trading !!!
Adding an extra zero is it? ;).. check this image, this is on the NSE website. unique clients as per NSE, 1000 and not 10000. So even assuming you have 1000 for commodity, that is still 2000 only.

And yeah, your financials is also available here http://comparebrokerages.in/brokerage/achiievers

Idea internet na ullu banawing. ;)

it is okay to say you are an upcoming broker, but no need to say you are a leading broker.

Haha see, now imagine if they declare 1:10 figures just to fool innocent traders looking to save a few Rupees.. Will they keep ur capital safe?

Achiievers, please reply to this. And also please explain now if the spelling mistake in ur company name has genuine significance. 1. "I" for Integrity and, 2. "I" for Innovation.

@Soft Trader and Raju

I am from Kolkata and have taken to Achiievers 3 months back.

One correction: I am being charged Rs. 250/- per month for using ODIN for commodities. It is not really free.

Their rate comes to about Rs. 1100/- pm counting ODIN charges. Because they are not taking brokerage separately, it saves a lot of money for traders who make many trades.

However, the following are not so good factors:

a) because they are cheap, they will not offer any thing else without money. For example, if you ask them to place a trade for you from their machine, they charge you Rs. 20/- per trade. Comes down to several thousands of rupees per month.

b) ODIN is a pain to work with. If you want to know more of my opinion, please look for my comments I made about 2 months back. They are not improving anytime soon.

c) they don't have any support for also, but then few brokers have it in India

d) one or two lady support staff are rude and unhelpful but the boys are mostly very good.