Aban

Dear all please tell me about aban i hold 200 share @ 1500 rs
cmp is 1308 in nse i.e. you are already losing 13%. Aban is having support at 1250 and 1150 levels. applying 1250 as S/L is not suitable in your trade as you have already digested 13% and still holding.
The script is not weak as such which can cause major concern in medium term, and I expect it to rise to/above 1500 within next couple of months. You can hold it with a stoploss of 1150 and you have to book ur loss in case it closes below 1150. If it maintained 1250 during coming week, you can expect it to rise to your price level within 2-3 weeks. Averaging the stock is also good near 1250 and 1150 with strict stop losses.
hope it helps and you can also wait for advise of other members and act accordingly.

rajputz

exit and go long on some other...compare your loss of money...and find a share which upon recovery can complete your loss....best is to use stoploss to prevent these types of losses...

pls use any one technical chart. if u follow any trading system, u will get small loss, and big profit. if u have big money average. and exit in feb.