• Relationship Articles

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Behavoiral articles

Votes: 46 26.0%

• Total voters

amitrandive

Reflection
Neale Donald Walsch
It is only This Moment that counts, This Moment that matters.

Dwelling on anything else is pointless. Yesterday is gone, if not forgotten, and tomorrow is not yet here, so why waste precious time and mental energy focused on either? What is going on right now? That is the question. And what can you do Right Now to make Now better? Make each Now better and the future will take care of itself,while the past will not matter.

amitrandive

The Daily Routine of Successful Leaders

http://www.success.com/article/john-c-maxwell-the-daily-routine-of-successful-leaders

I grow by practicing what I call the “Rule of Five”—five things that I do every day:

1. Read.
I am constantly feeding my mind. I try to read one or two books every week. Some I skim. Others I fully digest. I also listen to podcasts and other audio messages, the best of which I have transcribed.

2. File. It’s not enough just to read. The No. 1 time-waster for most people is searching for lost items. Whenever I find a good quote or idea, I file it. That way I can retrieve it within seconds or minutes.

3. Write. I help others primarily through books and speeches. That means I need to write continually. Look in my briefcase or on my desk and you’ll find files of material I’m working with to create new lessons and ideas.

4. Think. Perhaps the most valuable thing I do every day is stop doing and just think. I evaluate experiences, weigh opportunities, consider how to help my team and ask God for guidance.

5. Question. Good questions unlock doors and reveal opportunities.