• Family Articles

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Relationship Articles

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Behavoiral articles

Votes: 46 26.0%

• Total voters

amitrandive

What is Your Stock Trading Education Plan?

http://howtobuystocks.blogspot.in/2013/11/what-is-your-stock-trading-education.html

Stock trading is not a guessing game, it is a profession and a business. You need to keep improving to be good at your profession. Businesses that invest in themselves and their employees tend to grow and prosper. So the question is as follow:

"How will you invest in yourself?"

Here are my routines activities to improve my skills.knowledge in stock trading. Think about those and follow them if you like it.

Daily

I would make sure I am up to date with market news. Occasionally I will read my RSS subscription on my phone using gReader and Pocket.
To monitor my watchlist, I use occasionally using the two android apps I have discussed previously.
monitoring watchlist
Not really a day trader myself, I will only download a free EOD for markets I am trading in.
Upload the EOD into my software, Amibroker, and run my system to see if i have a good signal to buy/sell.
Buy and Sell signal in my Amibroker

Weekly

Read many trading articles and maybe a trading book. I used to borrow a book from a library but now I either read free ebooks online or I bought them. Read about my recommended books.
Monitor my postion in Excel Spreadsheet. You should create your own if you do not yet have it.
Re-read and revise (if needed) my trading system

Monthly

Check all my positions and close by budget books to find out my net worth and the size in my investment baskets (commodity, stocks, mutual fund, property, etc)
Re-visit the performance of my stocks and my systems. See what is your R-Multiples and Expectancy.
Read more books :)

If you have not write down your education plan for your stock trading, you can take a pencil and a piece of paper now, and start writing..

amitrandive

A Very BIG and Special Thanks to Manishchan and Amrutkumar for motivating me , by clicking on every post.
:clap::clap::clap:
Also a very Big thanks for all members who post and follow this thread regularly(this includes all the silent followers also :D).

Dear Members , Thanks for all your support and encouragement,it keeps me motivated to post more.
:clap::thumb::clap:

Last edited:

manishchan

A Very BIG and Special Thanks to Manishchan and Amrutkumar for motivating me , by clicking on every post.
Also a very Big thanks for all members who post and follow this thread regularly(this includes all the silent followers also :D).

Dear Members , Thanks for all your support and encouragement,it keeps me motivated to post more.
Thank you Amit.. we can't help coming to this thread again and again and read your posts coz you keep posting awesome stuff ;) :D

Keep it up !

amitrandive

Brilliant Hope
By Joppa JaMocha

Dreams will never fade
And our destiny is never truly made
And even when the night is brisk with frost
There is no reason to ever be afraid
Because trust can never be lost

Never give up...if all seems gone
...And see that which we truly love
Forever stand tall and strong...
Real truth comes from within our hearts
Knowing our passions can never fall apart

We quietly reflect on all time
Wishing for everything to unwind
It's true...life can change on a dime
And when we least expect to touch the sky
We do so in the blink of an eye

The ship of self can float adrift
Can the fate of this man ever shift?
Drifting from shore with broken rope
The whole of soul feels lost and missed
But in the end, there's only brilliant hope.

I am doing the least I can do to appreciate the wonderful efforts taken by you in this wonderful thread.. Please do keep up the great work...:clap::clapping::thumb:

amitrandive

A Great Mission statement for Traders.

I read this in an article.

"My trading purpose is to make money,and I am trading because I love trading.Moreover I am trading so that I can financially liberate myself to pursue my other passions: painting,writing,helping others,my spiritual journey,and my family.I am a Trader because I love the excitement of it.I am trading for a living because I want to make $50 million dollars before I am 40.

I believe that in the markets anything is possible,and I believe I can do it."