A simple way to play positional NIFTY....!

Mangafreakz

http://niftydoctor-trading.blogspot.com/

A similar system that uses the 100 min ema, 400 min ema and the 1000 min ema.
The system features three moving averages:
fast, middle and slow.

Entry points are determined by the middle moving average crossing the long moving average and exit points by the fast moving average crossing the middle moving average:

Go long when:

middle moving average crosses to above slow moving average from below;
AND fast moving average is above middle moving average.

Close long when

fast moving average crosses to below middle moving average from above.

Go short when:

middle moving average crosses to below slow moving average from above;
AND fast moving average is below middle moving average.

Close short when

fast moving average crosses to above middle moving average from below.

trade-with-trading-system

* Most successful traders use a mechanical trading system.
* This is no coincidence.
* A good mechanical trading system automates the entire process of trading.
* The system provides answers for each of the decisions a trader must make while trading.
* The system makes it easier for a trader to trade consistently because there are a set of rules which specifically define what should be done.
* The mechanics of trading is not left up to the judgment of the trader.
* If you know that your system makes money over the long run it is easier to take the signals and trade according to the system during periods of losses.
* If you are relying on your own judgment during trading you may find that you are fearful just when you should be bold and courageous when you should be cautious.
* If you have a mechanical trading system that works, and you follow it rigorously your trading will be consistent despite the inner emotional struggles that might come from a long series of losses, or a large profit.
* The confidence, consistency, and discipline that a thoroughly tested mechanical system affords is the key to many of the most profitable traders’ success.
Thanks Linkon da . Examples of explanatory charts like these will be of great benefit.

Last edited:
I came across this simple method to play nifty. There is a formula that defines any good system. its called KISS formula : Keep It Simple and Stupid. It has to be simple, well defined and stupid enough to not require any brain work at all.

I have been searching for such a method and came across this one.

I am reproducing the rules for the system.
Could you please let me know where i can get this chart, in yahoo finance i can able to get other (background white) charts.

linkon7

Could you please let me know where i can get this chart, in yahoo finance i can able to get other (background white) charts.
for this chart.,..u need amibroker....and real time data....

@Surenther Sir
Will be looking forward to know how your trades are going with the SMA(10) and EMA(30) :thumb:
Friend After long time our company got one project :)

So i am busy with that... I am not able to trade...

If i trade then surly i will update my result with graph...

If anybody testing my system please let me know..

I am also trying to include one or two indicator with this system for cross conforming..

I will update my full system soon

linkon7

Ideally i am supposed to be long. But since the last traded price is very close to the ema cross over, Its better to avoid this buy signal.

Yesterday was a sell at 4350 levels and i had placed a sell trigger at 4345, which i carried over for today. At the close, i had bought a 4500 call at 120, which i sold off at a minor profit today and covered the short at 4250...

heeemz

Ideally i am supposed to be long. But since the last traded price is very close to the ema cross over, Its better to avoid this buy signal.

Yesterday was a sell at 4350 levels and i had placed a sell trigger at 4345, which i carried over for today. At the close, i had bought a 4500 call at 120, which i sold off at a minor profit today and covered the short at 4250...
Linkon: Excellent, thanks for sharing valuable piece of information.

Cheers,

Heems