A Humble Journey: 200 Points Per Year

raynor

one point noted.. if nf 1m is above 50sma, 34ema, on last thursday of the month... and if the day candle ends green, the price on nextday jumps..which mean s we go long at the end of day on thursday with nextmonth future

stock72

for how many month u back tested this ?

one point noted.. if nf 1m is above 50sma, 34ema, on last thursday of the month... and if the day candle ends green, the price on nextday jumps..which mean s we go long at the end of day on thursday with nextmonth future

raynor

1. “Money is made by sitting, not trading.”

2. “It takes time to make money.”

3. “It was never my thinking that made the big money for me, it always was sitting.”

4. “Nobody can catch all the fluctuations.”

5. “The desire for constant action irrespective of underlying conditions is responsible for many losses in Wall Street even among the professionals, who feel that they must take home some money everyday, as though they were working for regular wages.”

6. “Buy right, sit tight.”

7. “Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon.”

8. “Don’t give me timing, give me time.”

and finally, the most important thing:

9. “There is a time for all things, but I didn’t know it. And that is precisely what beats so many men in Wall Street who are very far from being in the main sucker class. There is the plain fool, who does the wrong thing at all times everywhere, but there is the Wall Street fool, who thinks he must trade all the time. Not many can always have adequate reasons for buying and selling stocks daily – or sufficient knowledge to make his play an intelligent play.”

raynor

my trading system is having only 30 % success ratio. which means 3 out of 10 trades will be successful...
and will make up for the stop-loss generated by remaining signals... let see in real time

raynor

friends the secret is we need hi probability hi successful trading only for day trading. that too if you have a 50 to 60 percent success trading sytems for trading thats is more than
enough.. that is what i understand from my research.

dont waste your time for 80% and 90% success ful systems..

thats is what trend trading systems.. in turtle trading book... turtles got their success
from few trades... not every trade gave reults to them.

raynor

will buy 3 lot above 834

Hello

Instead of buying 3 lots at a time, have you considered buying 1 + 1 + 1 i.e scale-in one by one as the trade goes in your favor?

Thanks

raynor

bout 3 lots at 8335

raynor

sl 8300 for today

Hello

Your target for first 6 months is already done :lol:

Thanks