A Humble Request to all

praveen taneja

I very humbly place this sincere request to all people who are concerned with the welfare of needy & poor people at large.

It is Festival Time - DEEPAVALI is fast approaching. While there are many who can celebrate this Festival in any manner they like and at any level of Cost , there are thousands and thousands who are suffering to manage their day to day life for want of money. The children of these people will be feeling depressed due to the inability of their parents to spend money on dresses, sweets etc.

In the name of Our Lord Sri Krishna, I wish to place this humble request to all those who have the means.

Please adopt few families or at least one family and provide all the members of the families with decent dresses, enough sweets and if there are children, get them some non risky and pollution & noise free sparklers and the like which will enable them to celebrate Deepavali happily. Their happiness will recoil and make us doubly happy - an experience which will be very very satisfying than by spending enormous amount on ones own family.

Let us generate hapiness in the society on the occassion of Deepavali Festival - A small contribution from each one of us will go a long way in making thousands and thousands enjoy this Festival with hearts filled with Happiness.

AW10

Wow Praveen Bhai..
Do you know of any organisation where I can contribute somethign to bring smile/joy on some peoples life.

Anyone else, if you know of some genuine charity organisation then please post here or on any of my thread. Please.

Only request is - orgn shd be genuine. They shd not take bonus from my money and have party.

Take you time.

Last edited:

rajeshn2007

I very humbly place this sincere request to all people who are concerned with the welfare of needy & poor people at large.

It is Festival Time - DEEPAVALI is fast approaching. While there are many who can celebrate this Festival in any manner they like and at any level of Cost , there are thousands and thousands who are suffering to manage their day to day life for want of money. The children of these people will be feeling depressed due to the inability of their parents to spend money on dresses, sweets etc.

In the name of Our Lord Sri Krishna, I wish to place this humble request to all those who have the means.

Please adopt few families or at least one family and provide all the members of the families with decent dresses, enough sweets and if there are children, get them some non risky and pollution & noise free sparklers and the like which will enable them to celebrate Deepavali happily. Their happiness will recoil and make us doubly happy - an experience which will be very very satisfying than by spending enormous amount on ones own family.

Let us generate hapiness in the society on the occassion of Deepavali Festival - A small contribution from each one of us will go a long way in making thousands and thousands enjoy this Festival with hearts filled with Happiness.
PT sir,
Thought provoking post. Hope everyone of us do 'something' about it to bring happiness everywhere.

praveen taneja

PT sir,
Thought provoking post. Hope everyone of us do 'something' about it to bring happiness everywhere.
Wow Praveen Bhai..
Do you know of any organisation where I can contribute somethign to bring smile/joy on some peoples life.

Anyone else, if you know of some genuine charity organisation then please post here or on any of my thread. Please.

Only request is - orgn shd be genuine. They shd not take bonus from my money and have party.

Take you time.
Thnx bro no need of any organisation go to any poor colony around ur house take some crackers or cloths and distribute wont suggest sweets as people might fear that can b adulterous:)
even a single smile on a kids face is enough God will repay u with thousand time
Happy Deepawali

Praveen bhai, great thoughts, good work, let the lord krishna provide the opportunity for all us to bring joy to the less privilaged in society

AW10

Thnx bro no need of any organisation go to any poor colony around ur house take some crackers or cloths and distribute wont suggest sweets as people might fear that can b adulterous:)
even a single smile on a kids face is enough God will repay u with thousand time
Certainly that is the minimum I can do.
I was thinking of to reaching reach beyond my physical boundries.

With my association with charities so far, I have found that the ones in big cities have fair chance of getting attention.. but other ones run (which are lot more genuine then the one run in cities ) struggle to get finances/ support.

I was just trying to find out if I can reach those who are not visible to us.

Let me know if u come across something in future.. My hunt continues, and it is part of goal.. so this is not going to stop with this diwali..

Wishing you happy diwali too..

If you mean to say about stock market traders & investors those are regularly donating huge amount of money to stock market

At least one day they all have to generate some happiness among needy people by spending some amount and get billion dollar smile

I hope this wont be a loss making trade............................. :lol:

praveen taneja

If you mean to say about stock market traders & investors those are regularly donating huge amount of money to stock market

At least one day they all have to generate some happiness among needy people by spending some amount and get billion dollar smile

I hope this wont be a loss making trade............................. :lol:
Request was for humans with sentiments and not to machines :rofl::rofl: