6666 on NIFTY and 22222 on sensex in 2011 Possible??????

Is this view sensible?????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Index levels are of no use, stocks perform in their own independent manner. Index levels are extremely misleading, recent example was just after LIC scam broke many midcaps & smallcaps fell 50% or more in a month while index was down just 5%. On the other hand even after this steep correction there are no of stocks that have held their levels or even gained fair bit. So instead of waiting for index levels one should buy stocks whenever they feel the valuation is right & fundamentals are good with a long term horizon & neglect these short term disruptions. As they say "buy right & sit tight".

PT Bhayee , which share you are taking about ? Which shares are trading above 2008 HIgh ? Pls forgive my ignorance.As I know all major shocts are trading below their all time high.. and MUCH BELOW... check RCOM , RCAPITAL ...any R group shares , SUZLON , UNITECH , ABAN, DLF ... all stars of that rally are down to floor.

Every rally has its own stars. If you keep holding your stocks , you may not get chance to recover your cost in next rally unless you have money to keep averaging on every dip.

If you are taking about $ rate 50... this will reach when FIIs buy $... as you said.now they are holding.. But let Inflation keep rising They will buy $.

"Faith" is an emotional thing... if they have faith then why don't they sit tight leaving all they holdings and expect nifty to reach 6666 or higher level ?
There is no place for emotion in market or business.

It is very clear.. one can not/must not keep holdings his/her portfolio after a certain loss..one should close and wait for right time and right stock to enter again.

As I know , even you keep selling your holdings to reduce your cost ? Am I right ?

All big Fund houses are waiting for PE level 15 to start buying.. If you calculate PE level for future earning will come around 15500..
So you will see FIIs Buying from that point only..

I may be wrong.. But I prefer to go with trend rather keep expecting....
Sir, how do you know that everyone is waiting to buy at 15500

Index levels are of no use, stocks perform in their own independent manner. Index levels are extremely misleading, recent example was just after LIC scam broke many midcaps & smallcaps fell 50% or more in a month while index was down just 5%. On the other hand even after this steep correction there are no of stocks that have held their levels or even gained fair bit. So instead of waiting for index levels one should buy stocks whenever they feel the valuation is right & fundamentals are good with a long term horizon & neglect these short term disruptions. As they say "buy right & sit tight".
Index levels are obviously for index traders mate, and to to some extent stocks that comprise the index.:)

praveen taneja

PT Bhayee , which share you are taking about ? Which shares are trading above 2008 HIgh ? Pls forgive my ignorance.As I know all major shocts are trading below their all time high.. and MUCH BELOW... check RCOM , RCAPITAL ...any R group shares , SUZLON , UNITECH , ABAN, DLF ... all stars of that rally are down to floor.

Every rally has its own stars. If you keep holding your stocks , you may not get chance to recover your cost in next rally unless you have money to keep averaging on every dip.

If you are taking about $ rate 50... this will reach when FIIs buy $... as you said.now they are holding.. But let Inflation keep rising They will buy $.

"Faith" is an emotional thing... if they have faith then why don't they sit tight leaving all they holdings and expect nifty to reach 6666 or higher level ?
There is no place for emotion in market or business.

It is very clear.. one can not/must not keep holdings his/her portfolio after a certain loss..one should close and wait for right time and right stock to enter again.

As I know , even you keep selling your holdings to reduce your cost ? Am I right ?

All big Fund houses are waiting for PE level 15 to start buying.. If you calculate PE level for future earning will come around 15500..
So you will see FIIs Buying from that point only..

I may be wrong.. But I prefer to go with trend rather keep expecting....
Bro main samajhata tha akela main hi is TJ mein Anadi hoon:lol::lol:
Bro If u add splits dividend and bonyus most of large cap are still above that:thumb:

praveen taneja

haahahaha someone PM me that in this thread all poll options are against me have to add few more can some tell me how to increase poll options:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

rajeabc

Bro main samajhata tha akela main hi is TJ mein Anadi hoon:lol::lol:
Bro If u add splits dividend and bonyus most of large cap are still above that:thumb:
PT Bhayee,

You don't need to be smart to look in to historical data.
Can you please check details of all stocks( R group shares , SUZLON , UNITECH , ABAN, DLF) which I have mentioned here.Please check how many of them had splits and bonus.
Please use all resources and do all your research work with adjusted splits and bonus then for betterment of members on this forum please let know how many of above mention stocks are trading above their high of 2008(that bull run).

praveen taneja

PT Bhayee,

You don't need to be smart to look in to historical data.
Can you please check details of all stocks( R group shares , SUZLON , UNITECH , ABAN, DLF) which I have mentioned here.Please check how many of them had splits and bonus.
Please use all resources and do all your research work with adjusted splits and bonus then for betterment of members on this forum please let know how many of above mention stocks are trading above their high of 2008(that bull run).
Bro give me some time would surely post whatever u want a small old news on Unitech It would be helpfull if someone post Unitech chart from 1999 to 2011 till date:thumb:
just picking one from ur list or wipro Infy Bhel are much better contenders:clap:

Unitech Ltd on Monday said it has received shareholders approval for a stock split in the ratio of 1:5 and a 12-for-1 bonus issue.

The shareholders at the extra ordinary general meeting held on Monday approved the sub-division of the existing one equity share of Rs 10 into five equity shares of Rs two each, the company informed the Bombay Stock Exchange.

The company would also issue bonus shares in the ratio of 12 equity shares for every 1 equity share held, it added.

The EGM also approved the appointment of Ramesh Chandra as the company's Executive Chairman, it said. its in 2006

The shares of the company closed at Rs 9845.85, down 5 per cent on the BSE.

Year End Dividend %

Mar2010 10.00
Mar 2009 5.00
Mar 2008 12.50
Mar 2007 25.00
Mar 2006 10.00
Mar 2005 40.00
Mar 2004 30.00
Mar 2003 20.00
Mar 2002 20.00
Mar 2001 20.00
Mar 2000 30.00
Mar 1999 40.00

Bonus announcement
Year Month Ratio Ex Bonus Date
2007 May 1:1 30/08/2007
2006 May 12:1 23/06/2006
Unitech to split stock in 1:5 ratio; issue bonus shares

Mumbai, May 12 (PTI) Real estate developer Unitech Ltd today said it will split equity shares of the company in the ratio of 1:5 and will issue bonus shares.

The board of directors has appproved the splitting of equity shares of the company from one equity share of Rs 10 into five equity shares of Rs 2 each, the company informed the National Stock Exchanage.
Baaki ka kaam baad mein hope if u calculate all this for a person who had this stock at 10 and 525 avg 270 around check where he stands

Taurus1

Unitech Ltd on Monday said it has received shareholders approval for a stock split in the ratio of 1:5 and a 12-for-1 bonus issue.

The shares of the company closed at Rs 9845.85, down 5 per cent on the BSE.
Unitech is around 33, what is 9845.85 ? :p